Game getting worse and worse

ı start to feel like ****. Teebo useless ewok soldier useless so why we collect them ? Also jtr useless in arena. Every where start to feel with revan. He is like bug :( also out many ships useless because of bossk ship. ı know u wanna earn money but is this the way ? I dont think so. Sorry for my english. its not my first language also not second one

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Teebo used to be crucial for beating the Rancor, but he moved into obscurity since then.
    JTR is still the queen of PvE, hands down best team for HSTR P1 and great in HAAT.
    As for Revan, yeah, he's annoying, but if the rumors and expectations are true, he will see his end in two weeks' time, so just be patient.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    As for Revan, yeah, he's annoying, but if the rumors and expectations are true, he will see his end in two weeks' time, so just be patient.

To...another Revan. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    It's the natural progression of any game. However, arena is not the only viable game mode. For JTR is still very useful in HSTR, GA, TB and TW.

That's only partially true. A character that dominates arena also dominates GA, HSTR, TB and TW. Try running Revan in any of those other areas (hint: he crushes all of them). That's partially because all CG can come up with for game modes are minor variations on arena.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Corruptor wrote: »
    Yep they just changed the amount the enemy Yoda attacks in PvP like no one would notice. Straight toilet.

You think it is a toilet and yet you're inside it...kinda figured out what you are.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Corruptor wrote: »
    Yep they just changed the amount the enemy Yoda attacks in PvP like no one would notice. Straight toilet.

vu3p2o6gvpu2.gif
  • He doesn't understand how kits work together yet