Easiest Jedi to farm after Lumi, JC, Eeth Koth?

fleurdelis3
24 posts Member
edited March 2016
So I now have JC, Eeth Koth and Lumi at 7*, and I'm wondering where to go next to eventually gen Yoda? I'm probably going for QGJ after I finish leveling Daka soon, but after that I have no idea.

Easiest Jedi to farm after Lumi, JC, Eeth Koth? 30 votes

Anakin
3%
Rey024 1 vote
Jedi Knight Guardian
0%
Ahsoka Tano
6%
SekuMeese_Rancher 2 votes
Mace Windu
10%
SonOfWattMoleElizaBrigadeChamp214fly 3 votes
Barriss Offee
40%
scubaJ7000garcia_george99HalBI_WANT_YODASwordsLFDJumbuckJediInternetSwagCheesyPastaAltoon33ViruschillChewieforlife 12 votes
Ima-Gun Di
0%
Plo Koon
3%
HandoOhnaka6 1 vote
Qui Gon Jinn
36%
CobratatGenakumajeffouleEricsonXMizake_MizanMo_lizasuvfordavidJiinnDooku_for_daysPotatoManAudioandroid 11 votes

Replies

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    WHilst you're are grinding towards QGJ you should be farming Barriss if you already have Lumi, JC and Eeth... As Barriss is present in a couple of hard nodes and Cantina nodes...

All the other Jedi you listed do not have as many occurances of farmable nodes as Barriss... Only the JC has more. Although Anakin has three hard nodes... Cantina nodes can be attempted much more than 3 times in a day... Hence why Barriss is easier!

After Barriss then it's going to be Mace Windu in terms of ease... again this is due to him having a cantina node and one hard node.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Barriss Offee
    Skye wrote: »
    WHilst you're are grinding towards QGJ you should be farming Barriss if you already have Lumi, JC and Eeth... As Barriss is present in a couple of hard nodes and Cantina nodes...

All the other Jedi you listed do not have as many occurances of farmable nodes as Barriss... Only the JC has more. Although Anakin has three hard nodes... Cantina nodes can be attempted much more than 3 times in a day... Hence why Barriss is easier!

After Barriss then it's going to be Mace Windu in terms of ease... again this is due to him having a cantina node and one hard node.

Exactly right. Barris has cantina +2 nodes, mace has cantina+ node.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    So I now have JC, Eeth Koth and Lumi at 7*, and I'm wondering where to go next to eventually gen Yoda? I'm probably going for QGJ after I finish leveling Daka soon, but after that I have no idea.

If you are strictly speaking stars, then farming Mace Windu or Barriss in Cantina are the easiest. QGJ is Cantina shipment would be a god choice to get as well.
  • Excellent points. I guess I should stop working on my GS in Cantina then. Which one do you guys find better/more useful for Yoda? Barriss or Mace?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Barriss Offee
    Bariss is flippin awesome. I maxed her completely. She can be used in some arena teams, is a goddess in both GW and the Yoda event.

Oh and while farming her You'll get quite a few purple mats
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Excellent points. I guess I should stop working on my GS in Cantina then. Which one do you guys find better/more useful for Yoda? Barriss or Mace?

Both would good. Barriss heal with only 3 round cooldown is great, plus is you have her in lead she buffs everyone's HP.

Mace, while slow, has a pretty good attack damage.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    EM650 wrote: »
    Excellent points. I guess I should stop working on my GS in Cantina then. Which one do you guys find better/more useful for Yoda? Barriss or Mace?

Both would good. Barriss heal with only 3 round cooldown is great, plus is you have her in lead she buffs everyone's HP.

Mace, while slow, has a pretty good attack damage.

Also when Barriss is leading, on every jedi turn they will heal for 1.4k health which can save your team and also save your big heals for when Yoda goes nuts on your team, hitting three or four of them in a row before you can do anything.

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Don't mind me. Just posting so I can find this easier later since I need to figure out which 5 jedi to work on for the next time Yoda is available.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Don't mind me. Just posting so I can find this easier later since I need to figure out which 5 jedi to work on for the next time Yoda is available.

If it helps I can tell you that Yoda at 7* is beatable with

Eeth, JC, Luminara, QGJ and Barriss.... All easy to farm characters

Eeth comes from the Arena
    Luminara from the Galactic war
    QGJ you just get from cantina shipments as you are working on cantina nodes for the JC and Barriss

By the time you finish JC and Barriss you should have also finished QGJ.

You will need a little bit of luck facing 7* Yoda with the above team and you will probably need a number of attempts before you luck out... but he is beatable with it. You'll probably have to reload the encounter a number of times until you find Yoda with two very slow low damaging jedi to increase your chance of success.

• 7* is a bit ahead of me right now. I only started playing sometime in January so when Yoda first hit last month I only had my starting **JC plus ****Mace and **Fisto thanks to my first day chromium packs.

For this time I still only have Mace at 4*, but I've added the JC and Eeth to my 4* ranks. A few days ago I also added 3* Luminara , but upgrading her is going to be slow since I had a big difficulty jump in GW so instead of reliably being able to get 600 of the green crystals daily I'm running about 50/50 between 200/400 per day now.

Last spot is the one I'm working on. I did manage to get 2* QGJ, but between the slow energy refill and only earning 13 of the currency per fight building up to 400 for a 5 shard purchase means he's more of a long term option. For now though I'm looking for somebody a little more farmable so I can hopefully at least try for 5* Yoda next time he comes back.