Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    I think you're very close. I think you'll need to take them all to 85 and maybe increase Chopper's gear, but I got Thrawn (after maaaaany tries) with a similar squad.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Should be relatively easy. I did the same with only G9 on Ezra and back before you could use anyone to farm mods.

At the time I had about +60-70 on Ezra, +50 on Hera, Zeb and Chopper, and +40 on Kanan. Everyone but Ezra was just health mods at the time.

Omega'd everyone's uniques & non-Zeta specials, and Hera's Backup Plan & leadership.
  • TheRealNickEZ
    684 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I upgraded everyone to 85, Kanan will be there tomorrow(he’s at 84 for now) hopefully that’s enough, don’t wanna mess with the mods
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Mods are sub-par so you may need to try a bunch. G10 Ezra will help with damage. I'd recommend getting the potency on Zeb higher. His daze/stun/stagger is key to winning when you're under-geared & under-modded.
  • Ok I updated some of the mods.. when I get more credits tomorrow I’ll finish up
  • mcmjblavd4q3.png

I got him!
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Congrats!
  • Thanks for your advice, Vendi!

Now time to Panic Gear for Darth Revan!
  • http://swgoh.gg/squads/146995/ can i get thrawn with this team?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    @Ren31a should be doable if you improve the mods. Would be easier at level 82+ to get Choppers unique Omega. But you have everything you need more or less.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    @President_Palpatine

If you get Ezra to G9 and move good mods over you should be able to.

You want about +40-60 speed on everyone. Ezra and Chopper the fastest. Obviously more than that is even better.

Cole's Notes version:

All health mods will suffice unless you have a huge supply to sort through, but in terms of primary mod stats for each character:

+Speed arrows on everyone If you have a +protection arrow with a decent speed secondary you can put that on Kanan and it'll beef him up even more
    +Protection circles on everyone.
    +Protection crosses on Chopper/Kanan
    +Protection triangles on Chopper/Kanan/Hera
    +Potency crosses on Hera and Zeb
    +Offense cross on Ezra
    +Crit Damage triangle on Ezra
    +Crit Damage/Offense/protection triangle (whichever you have some speed on) for Zeb.

If you could choose the ideal mod set for each, I'd do:
    Ezra - 4 Crit Damage OR Offense + 2 Crit Chance
    Hera - 4 Speed + 2 Potency
    Zeb - 4 Crit Damage OR Offense + 2 Potency
    Chopper - 4 Speed + 2 health OR 2 Defence
    Kanan - 4 Health + 2 Tenacity
  • 4ps7uu5vi551.jpg
    Finally i got him
  • @Vendi1983 I have so many mods I could probably find what you suggest but will I have to move mods from my arena team?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    @President_Palpatine it depends on how much speed you can find in the mods you don't have on your arena team. When your level and/or gear are lower you have to make up the difference with better modding.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    @Ren31a congrats!