It's Jolee, not Revan...

Mayy
1 posts Member
It seems pretty easy to fix the ridiculous reven meta by scaling down jolee. Current meta report has revan lead at 89% of total, but 99% of revan teams have jolee. As someone that does not have revan, I am happy to have a decent fight with any non jolee team, I probably win 65% of those battles. Against revan and jolee, that drops to about 5% wins.

With Jolee having ridiculous tenacity, he's not controllable at all. The assist and rez mechanic is broken, there is very little chance any other team has against it, thus all the mirrors in arena. I can fight thru savior and deal with the insane gmy damage, but having jolee reset any progress I have made is frustrating. It would be a huge improvement to either make his cooldown on rez super long, or decrease his tenacity or health to make him either controllable or squishy. His being both super tanky and insanely tenacious is killing the game.

I'm sure some responses will be to get revan/jolee and compete or wait til darth revan, but neither of those solve the problem at it's core. Even a mirror match isn't fun and from what ive seen often times out or is hugely based on who gets marked by AI. That isn't fun for anyone.

Replies

• Options
    Arena is broken at its core... shard chats, payout times, power creep and an overpowered meta and timeout matches...

Personally I only play to get my daily crystals and that's it...
  • Options
    Jolee's revive is the most broken ability in the game currently period, in combination with his ability to reduce his cooldowns with his own basic attack. I literally rioted when they announced the Finn nerf because I believe that zeta abilities should not be changed without offering refunds, but in Jolee's case I would make an exception, that zeta is insulting
  • Options
    No toon should be able to revive more than one other toon at a time; none of this revise the whole team rubbish. And that goes for NS as well, no group revives.
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    if you are timing out in mirror matches, it is because you failed to debuff jolie when you went for him. And Traya easily beats the crap out of Revans, it just makes you a target on defense, but personally it was way easier for me to win with Traya. Not broken, just bad strategy being used.
  • Options
    I'm running Revan and I was beating Revan squads with Traya before his event returned the second time. I literally never had a problem with Jolee's mass revive.
    How can you take out two toons before targetting Jolee? The only solution to this problem is fixing terrible strategy.
    The fact that jedis under Revan can heal themselves back to full health from a red bar is powerful. Mass assists and cleanse makes them hold their ground on defense. But mass revive? If you give the opponent's Jolee the chance to revive more than one toon then the only thing not working correctly is your method, not the opposing toons'abilities.
  • Options
    What about GK? taunt some times u cant focus enough jolee.... if he even have bastilla/gm buff it doesnt mater at all cuz he keep healing xD and when ur about to kill himn revan can give him full TM so mark dissapear xD
    Its all about if ur lucky enough to clean him and kill hil before things go bad for u... And u only have 2 or max 3 chances at all cuz its a timeout otherwise xD
  • Options
    At least with NS you need to hit certain thresholds to revive everyone:

- Talzin needs to have an enemy die from Spirit Blade Assault.
    - Daka has only(slight sarcasm) a 35-70% chance to revive the entire team.

Jolee you just click the ability and BAM, back in the fight and probably well in the lead.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    At least with NS you need to hit certain thresholds to revive everyone:

- Talzin needs to have an enemy die from Spirit Blade Assault.
    - Daka has only(slight sarcasm) a 35-70% chance to revive the entire team.

Jolee you just click the ability and BAM, back in the fight and probably well in the lead.

Yeah, this. *And* Jolee gives them crit immunity.