7* Ebon Hawk

I’ve achieved a 7* Ebon Hawk. G12 Carth, T3. 1 zeta on Carth. Has anyone found a spot in the current meta line up for it? I’m having trouble finding it.

Replies

• gz ... mine is just 5* and that is enough for me
    1. or 2. Assists for Falcon may be a good place
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    I’ve achieved a 7* Ebon Hawk. G12 Carth, T3. 1 zeta on Carth. Has anyone found a spot in the current meta line up for it? I’m having trouble finding it.

Pair it with Cassian for a 1-2 buff cleansing punch. 5 star is pretty good, 7 star is...dedication to say the least and likely really good. It is meant as a reinforcement as it has little in the way of heavy offense or defense.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Yeah it's a one shot ship.....about any ship with decent punch will one shot it
  • Its an ok reinforcement ship if youre running M F cargo lineup (ht, phantom, ghost, M F +2).
    I certainly wouldnt have paid for it, but if you have it anyway, use it as a reinforcement.
  • usArmyJedi wrote: »

Grats! I'm jealous; had enough crystals horded to get to five star. I'm using it as a final reinforcement in my HMF team. Falcon, HT, Ghost start, then phantom in, then Cassian to dispel everyone. This usually finishes the fight, but if not Biggs to soak up damage, and then Hawk to say "no, seriously, no buffs for you!"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    usArmyJedi wrote: »

Pair it with Cassian for a 1-2 buff cleansing punch. 5 star is pretty good, 7 star is...dedication to say the least and likely really good. It is meant as a reinforcement as it has little in the way of heavy offense or defense.

The problem is the fight is already over before reinforcements are called likely especially if they are running a ****, Bistan and Biggs setup. My bistan is at 152 speed and usually outruns everyone. And if they do happen to survive with either luck or HT in their lineup cassian comes in and blows up their **** and the match is way over. I’m thinking EH is going to be good on defense against both HT and Bistan users. Thoughts?
  • Glad that we finally got a ship that makes the current HMF Rebel lineup stronger...*facepalm*