Should I activate Ebon Hawk?

This is a part serious and part mocking question. Is there legitimate use for a 5* Ebon Hawk or is it just more GA fluff?

Replies

• Options
    If you have cargo ships and the pilots are geared then activate it. It has a decent synergy with HMF+HT+Ghost, Phantom reinforcement line-up.
    Mine is sitting at 146/80, but my pilots are g8-ish and I don't want to jump my GP for a ship I have no use for right now.
  • Options
    Don't let GA influence how you play the game that much. It's not worth the stress. And a reinforcement doesn't need max-level pilots - if you want/need a mass dispel off the bench, go for it.
  • Options
    I don't have the Falcon, and before the Ebon Hawk, I couldn't beat a single Falcon team in my shard, now I can beat almost all of them. The Falcons I've beaten are only 5*, but it's still a massive improvement over before, definitely worth farming.
  • Options
    Thanks for the imput
  • Options
    I only made 104/80 during the chase, so not enough to unlock the mass dispel reinforcement at 5 Star... I’m leaving mine locked for now, my roster is massively overfluffed as it is at the moment, I don’t need another bump.
  • Trystan_Spyder
    1300 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    I only made 104/80 during the chase, so not enough to unlock the mass dispel reinforcement at 5 Star... I’m leaving mine locked for now, my roster is massively overfluffed as it is at the moment, I don’t need another bump.

And ships are a huge penalty in GA as it stands.

Houndstooth? 63,152 GP

My FO squad (5 toons 7*, 85, G7+) 66,462 GP

Difference is I can use my FO squad.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/