Need smart players to help me!

H_B0MBZ
292 posts Member
edited March 2019
I'm fine tuning my GG squad and I have had some good success but it's still a rng fest. ( Gotten to rank 23 ) Basically if my b1 gets marked or GG dies during the battle it's an automatic loss. However if niether happen I win pretty easily.

My team below:
GGzz 7*g12 (missing last 2 g12 pieces)( modded for health, spd arrow, crit damage ∆, the rest health mods)
B2z 7* g12 ( modded for pure spd+ potency)
Ig100 7* g12 (modded for def and tenacity)
BB8zz 7* g12 ( modded for health and offense)
B1z 3* g11 (modded for offence and potency)

I have turn order like this: B2, b1, GG, ig100, b1, bb8.

Yes I still go first against a 310 speed Revans. However I haven't made it high enough rank to go against the 320 spd Revans yet so idk about that. My mods are pretty decent. B2 has +129spd GG is like +119spd and the rest besides bb8 are close to 100(97).

I'm thinking of subbing Ig100 for L3z as there has been times even when b1 gets marked I can still win because grevious can deal up to 30k on his aoe which by that time Jolee and his revive just get put back into the grave. But if GG dies I just quit the battle it's impossible. I only hesitate because if B2 uses his aoe and GKs taunt is not buff immunity blocked then there is no way through that taunt. Then Yoda and revan proceed to take me to pound town.

Should I zeta ig100?
Should I sub ig100 for L3z?
Should I keep as is? If not who should I sub?

Notes:
Droideka 3* g11
IPD 4* g8
And all my other droids are also 7* g11 no zetas

Please any ideas guys?

I wish bb8 wouldn't taunt and Revans mark wasn't random