that feeling you get

Rafini
299 posts Member
when jolee revives people and then revan heals them and yoda spreads all the buffs and it feels like you’re back in the hole. isn’t is awesome doing that match multiple times a day. never get tired of wanting to choke yoda IRL

Replies

• Gotta pay attention to those cooldowns and everyones TM
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I don’t get that feeling because I actually make Jolee the first Jedi to kill.
  • Hermit Yoda FTW! Haven't lost a single mirror match since I use him and battles are over with 2 min on the countdown... And facing Revan's faster than mine is not an issue at all
    The only sad thing is that I can't explain why, it simply works!! LOL!

My Revan is 307 and facing 320 ones is easy!
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Hmm interesting! I generally win as well, i’m just sick of watching that pattern over and over again and knowing another minute may have just been added to an already tedious fight
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    aperingo wrote: »
    Hermit Yoda FTW! Haven't lost a single mirror match since I use him and battles are over with 2 min on the countdown... And facing Revan's faster than mine is not an issue at all

In place of who?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    aperingo wrote: »
    Hermit Yoda FTW! Haven't lost a single mirror match since I use him and battles are over with 2 min on the countdown... And facing Revan's faster than mine is not an issue at all

In place of who?

He does best in place of Bastila. I use him in place of GK - I still win against Revan 95% of the time but it's not as good.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299