How many zbossk teams could you clear in TW.

Someone was complaining that one guy took out 12 zbossk teams that his guild had on defence that were mostly g11-g12. It makes me wonder how many I could clear.

I just cleared 5 in my war and I could easily clear 5 more with my 2.9mil gp. Makes me think 12 is doable for a guy with 3.4mil gp. He could be a cheater as accused but easily he could do 12 teams on his own if he saved for offence

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Well in a tb like todays:
    Cls/R1
    Jtr
    Palp/thrawn
    Traya
    Revan/no Bastilla
    Bastilla
    Geos
    Clones
    Ackbar/han/chewie
    FO
    NS
    Zader/Wampa

Off the top of my head.
  • I'm at 2.3mil. Teams I could clear a G12 zBossk with:

Revan
    CLS
    JTR
    NS
    My own zBossk
    Ewoks (would probably need to add in C3PO)
    Traya-led Sith
    Palp-led Empire

That's 8; beyond that I'd be struggling. I'd have to spend a bit of time thinking about some of them though - in the other thread, the guy wiped out 12 teams in an hour which is ridiculous.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • B0baf3tt
    182 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Zfinn as well depending on defence mods.
    Bounty hunters are easy clear under jango lead
  • Battles last up to 5 min. 5x12=60. Battles can be done in 2-4 min average. I see no reason it couldn't be done in an hour
  • It would depend a lot on how well modded they are
  • B0baf3tt wrote: »
    Battles last up to 5 min. 5x12=60. Battles can be done in 2-4 min average. I see no reason it couldn't be done in an hour

Thank you for the maths, I had absolutely no idea!

My point was that it's impressive to do so/I'm incredulous about them having done so given most people aren't used to using 12 different teams against zBossk, so would spend a few minutes thinking about how to play some of them and checking out mods etc first.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Use your squad builder. I have most teams set up myself. Unless the other guys have god mods I know they are beatable with every team mentioned. I rarely check mods for most of those teams. Offence is easy to win even if outmoded v zbossk. Disable, stun or ability block bossk and tear the team apart. Easy
  • I could easily take out 12 teams, depending on mods. But there is no way I’m using Traya, Revan, JTR, CLS, etc on Bounty Hunters. That’s a poor way to attack things. Unless he just had that one chance to log on and was getting whatever he could find available. So most likely a cheater but it’s not 100% safe to assume that.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Well, if he placed several of the teams people are listing on defense...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    I’m at 3.6mil, if I placed 8-10 teams on defence I’d clear 4/5 bh teams without stressing.. if no defence placed then 9/10 without much trouble.. 12 if I thought about it especially with the buffs on this one.. probably spread clones and goes into 2/3 teams..
  • I could easily take out 12 teams, depending on mods. But there is no way I’m using Traya, Revan, JTR, CLS, etc on Bounty Hunters. That’s a poor way to attack things. Unless he just had that one chance to log on and was getting whatever he could find available. So most likely a cheater but it’s not 100% safe to assume that.

I agree with not wasting top tier teams on bounty hunters.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Another thing to keep in mind is the guy in question had set defenses as well
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    the bragging is strong with this one ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Deployed 4 and just cleared 10.
  • Monel wrote: »
    Well in a tb like todays:
    Cls/R1
    Jtr
    Palp/thrawn
    Traya
    Revan/no Bastilla