TW bonus for Clones: cancel it forever!

Traya and Nihilus one-shotted and game over... what else to say?
Very stupid

Replies

• Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    I agree the clones are too strong. It's not much fun when you're basically guaranteed to die if you so much as allow them to take a single turn.

Heaven forbid trying to kill them after finn gets "improved".
  • It was like order 66 all over again.
  • Snake2 wrote: »
    I agree the clones are too strong. It's not much fun when you're basically guaranteed to die if you so much as allow them to take a single turn.

Exactly this! If they take a signle turn it's game over :/
    The only option I find is to use the CLS, HAN, Chuwe, 3PO team... shoot first and kill them all...
  • Or have faster geonosians.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Isolate cody with traya to avoid his mass assists.
    Force drain to increase cooldowns slowing rex.
    Kill echo and then eork rex and the rest of tram down. Bring wampa or maul with aoe dase to avoid bonus TM gain on clones
  • Nah they are fine, either just use clones to beat them or use geonosians this territory war. If you have a problem with that then you forget the whole purpose of the territory war bonus. Which is to give incentive for gearing and using more niche factions i.e. jawa, general grievous or windu.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Cawpikolo wrote: »
    Nah they are fine, either just use clones to beat them or use geonosians this territory war. If you have a problem with that then you forget the whole purpose of the territory war bonus. Which is to give incentive for gearing and using more niche factions i.e. jawa, general grievous or windu.

The problem is that the Clone Trooper Stupid Rules are not incentives to farm those factions. They are incentives to not bother playing Territory War anymore.
    You can either farm your Bounty Hunters to play in all sorts of different parts of the game and then just not bother with Territory War whenever the Clone Trooper Stupid Rules come around OR you can farm your Clone Troopers for the odd occasion when these Stupid Rules come back again.
    Which sounds like it would have more benefit for a player?

All these Stupid Rules are doing is annoying people and stopping them from bothering with Territory War.
    They're too powerful. They need toning down AND we need more incentive to use these factions elsewhere in the game to be introduced. That's the only way to achieve the stated design goals of making people use these factions again.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    With these bonuses, TW changes from who has more Revans to who has more clones
    At least a bit of diversity ....
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    My God, the salt on these forums could supply an army.

Clones are very strong with this boost, yes, but they're far from unbeatable. They rely heavily on assists and turn meter gain. **** that quickly with AoE daze, or smartly placed single target daze, and target them appropriately. Try to keep Cody fractured, isolated, or stunned. Get rex before he can give the whole team a free turn.

The point is, it's very doable. Can you beat them with every team? No. You know what other teams you can't beat with every team? Every single other team. This is a strategy game. Use it or lose.
  • Send in Qi'ra and Nest and watch them die from their own assists...
  • I like the Clones bonus, and all the other TW bonuses. The bonuses are the only thing that make TW interesting for me.
  • Corrog wrote: »
    My God, the salt on these forums could supply an army.

Clones are very strong with this boost, yes, but they're far from unbeatable. They rely heavily on assists and turn meter gain. **** that quickly with AoE daze, or smartly placed single target daze, and target them appropriately. Try to keep Cody fractured, isolated, or stunned. Get rex before he can give the whole team a free turn.

The point is, it's very doable. Can you beat them with every team? No. You know what other teams you can't beat with every team? Every single other team. This is a strategy game. Use it or lose.

At the start of battle, Clone Troopers gain 50% Health, 50% Protection, 50% Offense, and 50% Defense for each Clone Trooper ally. Clone Troopers gain 100% Critical Chance and 100% Critical Damage while they have no debuffs. When they attack out of turn, Clone Troopers dispel all debuffs on other Clone Troopers allies, dispel all buffs on the target enemy, and gain 20% Turn Meter.

Unless you apply daze to the whole team , Rex has used his cleanse and tenacity up isn't up then yes you can AOE daze , but there is nothing smart about a single target daze when they dispel other clones when hitting out of turn .

So if you have 4/5 dazed except fives and you hit him , he will counter twice if you had speed down and dispel 1-2 other clones.

But I do agree with your point about using strategy I just don't think using traya (isolated) or thrawn might be a waste of resources in this strategy game
  • I like the changes, it's refreshing to not have to fight entire Revan walls for a change.
  • Use the right team? I beat a clone team with a NS team that was 15k under the clones power on the first try.
  • Im in a 190mil guild. We have a full 25 team wall of all gold (except a few echos) and both zetas the last 2 TW's our clones were beat in less than 35 squads... Both times.

Niw we ask? Did they shoot their wad? Nope. Weve lost our last 2 TW's by full clears both times.

(We full cleared as well... This time lost by less than 200 banners)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I like the changes, it's refreshing to not have to fight entire Revan walls for a change.

Lol - what TW are you fighting in? Now you get to fight a wall of Clones AND a wall (or 2) of Revan. It's not a change - it's just a lazy coding attempt to get you to waste gear on otherwise useless toons.

I agree with the OP. These crazy buffs to make one or two faction uber-powerful is lame.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Snake2 wrote: »

Snake2 wrote: »

Very stupid
    Very stupid
    Very stupid

• For CLONES. They are actually pretty easy to take out on defense. All you need is a lil help from the offense guru’s MT(L) team with spirit. N Clones are toast