CLS/Han/Chewy/R2/3P0 Zeta Order?

CLS/Han/Chewy/R2/3P0 Zeta Order Priority?

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I think Loyal Friend could be 3rd.
  • I would also probably do Han's before IBAT, but both are very important.
  • Jppc wrote: »
    IBAT(cls), shootfirst(han),NC (r2), cls(L),loyalfriend(chewie),cls/r2, chewie and 3PO
    This order is pretty good, but I would just leave off Learn Control altogether.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    IMO, the reason this team works is from pure damage output. For this reason, I would do Shoots First first. It gives you an extra attack from the team's main damage dealer right off the bat and every time he attacks throughout the battle. Plus, it ignores foresight and removes TM with each attack.

The two CLS zetas (the important ones) both aim to give more TM so you can attack more, so they could almost be 2 and 2A with an argument to be made for either being the one to do first. I like IBAT but if you're facing a lot of jedi teams, then the lead might be more important.

Having C3PO on the team gives a little extra damage for R2 to spread around on account of him carrying the Galactic Republic tag. Number Crunch is a great zeta overall and one you'll never regret putting on. I put it between the 2 CLS zetas just because it's so universally useful.

Chewie's Loyal friend is great for keeping Han alive. CLS has a lot of self-healing mechanics so it's less important for him (and he'll end up being the other guarded ally if your C3PO is decently geared), but you don't want Han to die or you'll have a hard time taking out many of the better teams you face.

1. Shoots First (Han)
    2. It Binds All Things (CLS)
    3. Number Crunch (R2D2)
    4. Rebel Maneuvers (CLS)
    5. Loyal Friend (Chewbacca)

Combat Analysis is a good zeta, but I don't really think it's a game changer for this team. Ditto for C3PO. The battles are usually over quickly (win or lose), so managing buffs and debuffs aren't really the name of the game. The main debuff that'll hurt you is having Chewbacca get stunned or dazed. CA will help clear daze from Chewie (which will have to wait for his turn because...well...he's dazed) but it'll do nothing if he gets stunned.

I don't have Chewie's second zeta, but IMO him being ability blocked isn't a major concern. His AoE dispel is handy, but he's mainly there for his assists and damage output. The zeta can't hurt, but I wouldn't consider it critical.
    Post edited by YKMisfit on
  • Perfect, thank you all
  • R2D2 or Thrawn? Enemies stay fractured through savior, which is very helpful.
This discussion has been closed.