Scoundrel Team Suggestions?

I’ve got a new account that I’m working on, with Phoenix 7*. Since I’ve completed the shard grind for them (still going to work on gearing them) I need something else to spend shards on. I’m going to start passively farming Empire and Scoundrel characters in the meantime. But, I’m not sure what scoundrel characters to farm. I’m set on Qi’ra and Vandor Chewie, and maybe some bounty hunters (Boba, Greedo, etc.) I can’t work on farming late game characters like Bossk because my account is only lvl 70 and I can’t reach those late stages yet. Any ideas on who to start farming?

Replies

• Options
    Qi’ra, Vandor and L3-37 are the key trio. The other 2 slots depend on what you like and what you have accessible.
    Raid Han and Chewbacca are awesome but you may be some way away from those. Mission and Zaalbar are also fantastic.
    Young Han, STHan and Nest will also fit well.

If you’re keen, your best bet is to find the Scoundrel server on Discord!
  • Options
    Qi’ra, Vandor and L3-37 are the key trio. The other 2 slots depend on what you like and what you have accessible.
    Okay, cool. I’ve got Qi’ra at a low star count, working on Vandor, and L3 at a low star count too, so I’m on my way, thanks
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    On a new account Id do BH before scoundrels for credit heists. Cad and 88 and Boba and Greedo are easy farms. Not sure when you can get their ships.

But on the scoundrels id do what @Ascetic_Monkfish said as a good start. Young Han is also an easy farm.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    On a new account Id do BH before scoundrels for credit heists. Cad and 88 and Boba and Greedo are easy farms. Not sure when you can get their ships.
    Yea I’m going to start using my cantina tokens on boba, guild tokens are dengar, arena on greedo, etc. I was kind of aiming for a scoundrel team with some BH mixed in, but I didn’t know if that was a good idea or not.

• Options
    Get dengar done! Lol
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Get dengar done! Lol

Yes agreed. Would take him over 88 or Cad. Will need him eventually.
  • Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

But on the scoundrels id do what @Ascetic_Monkfish said as a good start. Young Han is also an easy farm.

This is incorrect information. For Credit Heist events, SCOUNDREL faction is required, not BH.

Work on your scoundrels first.

Storm Trooper Han is also an exceptionally easy-to-farm toon that still has good utility and works well under a Qi’ra lead with Zaalbar, L3, and Nest. Once you get a better scoundrel, it’s easy to move STH to a B-squad of Rebels (I use Wiggs, PL, Lando, STH)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »

This is incorrect information. For Credit Heist events, SCOUNDREL faction is required, not BH.

Work on your scoundrels first.

Storm Trooper Han is also an exceptionally easy-to-farm toon that still has good utility and works well under a Qi’ra lead with Zaalbar, L3, and Nest. Once you get a better scoundrel, it’s easy to move STH to a B-squad of Rebels (I use Wiggs, PL, Lando, STH)

Bounty Hunters are scoundrels and are required for TB, Hans Falcon, Chewbacca, Rebel Roundup and Galactic Bounties.

Scoundrels (Non-BH) are required for 2 bi-monthly events.

Both work for credit heists.

As much as I love scoundrels, BH are more important first.