Bounty hunter quests are FAR too long. Let us complete them

darthnoobage
182 posts Member
edited March 2019
The first one requires 50 wampa defeats, aka 10 DS TBs, aka wait 10 months.

Then the first three require a ridiculous 500 contract completions.

After that it gets even worse - for zams, you have to defeat a THOUSAND galactic republic enemies, and for dengar it’s 1000 ewoks. Where do you even fight GR or ewok enemies in this game other than the extremely occasional possibility in GA or TW???

Then cad bane needs to defeat 500 jedi and personally get 200 kills. Ridiculous especially as he sucks.

Finally Bossk, defeat 100 wookies, again pretty much impossible, and win 50 squad arena battles, which is again impossible cos of revan/general meta system

We’re CG joking when they created these? Under no circumstances will anyone EVER complete these.

Please make them doable

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Lol.....none of the requirements are hard.....just time consuming....you can find any of the opponents you need to face in ls battles, cad bane doesnt suck, and as for arena battles drop in rankings to find non revan teams....not worth the effort in my opinion actually, but far from impossible
  • Kokie wrote: »
    Lol.....none of the requirements are hard.....just time consuming....you can find any of the opponents you need to face in ls battles, cad bane doesnt suck, and as for arena battles drop in rankings to find non revan teams....not worth the effort in my opinion actually, but far from impossible

Are you serious? Not one player will ever complete these
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    What are rewards for this quest?
  • Kokie wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/183038/world-first-bounty-hunter-title-jina-appa
  • @darthnoobage I ve completed that quest. You can get GR and ewok kills in normal and hard nodes, manually complete GW and from the occasional assault battle (for ewoks its a life saver). Bossk arena wins might be an issue in the current meta, but dont forget meta shifts
  • darthnoobage
    182 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Kokie wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/183038/world-first-bounty-hunter-title-jina-appa

Fair enough, it’s still totally ridiculous.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Boba lead, wampa, chan, daka, ee
    You and a shardmate use this team and fight each other
    In 1 - 3 days you'll complete those 50 kills

The galactic republic/jedis/ewoks/etc are pretty easy, you can even do it while you farm toon shards, ive just did the ewoks one farming embo it took like a week or 2

The only hard one could be the 50 bossk arena wins though hahha 😜
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    I'm really frustrated by these 500 contracts. I'm doing GW on manual every day, working on Greedo's contracts right now. It's just time consuming, especially since I'm planning ahead and I'm trying to complete Greedo's Quest before the next Dark Side TB so I can start getting credit for IG88 TB combat victories.

I had some days where I was doing all my cantina, mod, and GW battles on manual. Then I used the Nest Bounty to farm contracts for hours. I'm still only at about 350...

500 is ridiculous. 100 would be much more reasonable.
  • IG007
    40 posts Member
    jkray622 wrote: »
    I'm really frustrated by these 500 contracts. I'm doing GW on manual every day, working on Greedo's contracts right now. It's just time consuming, especially since I'm planning ahead and I'm trying to complete Greedo's Quest before the next Dark Side TB so I can start getting credit for IG88 TB combat victories.

I had some days where I was doing all my cantina, mod, and GW battles on manual. Then I used the Nest Bounty to farm contracts for hours. I'm still only at about 350...

500 is ridiculous. 100 would be much more reasonable.

Using Bossk lead the contracts are pretty easy to get.

50 Wampas is the pain in my butt.
  • The tasks don't carry over either do they? Took me forever but completed the Boba one. Move onto Greedo - both the thermal and contact completion are zero. So this means when/if I finish Greedo with Cad/Zam also be zero for everything? That's crazy. You should at least accrete those tasks behind the scenes so when you get to the next stage you have a head start. I think the totals as stated would be more reasonable if they kept count over life of the BH tiers.
  • Why does everything have to be instant? The rewards aren’t enough to panic about and it gives something to work towards