What do you want to wager?

Tbirds01
1235 posts Member
ahmp6evyceqv.jpeg
d1mnowajgily.jpeg
h2tc744o8l2x.jpeg
Who wants to guess that Darth X and hk47 will have something to do with deathmark, taunt, or marked? Seems almost sure with dark bastila's kit description especially.
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Replies

• I’ve had a wager with my guild leader for months (winner picks the losers next zeta), I think since right around the first Jedi Knight Revan event.

I win if HK-47 is reworked with Death Mark. He wins if ANY other character in the game (besides Death Trooper, obviously) got another source of Death Mark.

Darth Revan might still hose me on the bet, but I am right there with you. It seemed thematic that the assassin droid would get it, but perhaps his owner is give the ability to assign it, and HK just gets a bonus from it (maybe an auto assist when Deathmark inflicted, plus 100% TM to double tap or something... I guess we’ll find out over the upcoming week or so).

• Maybe Darth Revan has an ability that marks and calls for an assist, and if you have HK it becomes deathmark. In which case, you both were right?
  • Maybe Darth Revan has an ability that marks and calls for an assist, and if you have HK it becomes deathmark. In which case, you both were right?

If HK turns it into deathmark - I’m claiming that win!
    I gave him the entire game against one old character getting a rework
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    DR getting fear and and frenzy new debuffs. Sounds like Fear that DBasty has will be getting a rework.

• Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    I remember seeing someone say it had been "leaked" that Drevan would have an ability that inflicted Deathmark and called HK only to assist. Pure rumor as far as I'm concerned though since people love to make stuff up and disseminate it as fact.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Yeah I would like it if there were a deathmark synergy. I can't keep up with all of the new buffs/debuffs.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    I’ve had a wager with my guild leader for months (winner picks the losers next zeta), I think since right around the first Jedi Knight Revan event.

I win if HK-47 is reworked with Death Mark. He wins if ANY other character in the game (besides Death Trooper, obviously) got another source of Death Mark.

Darth Revan might still hose me on the bet, but I am right there with you. It seemed thematic that the assassin droid would get it, but perhaps his owner is give the ability to assign it, and HK just gets a bonus from it (maybe an auto assist when Deathmark inflicted, plus 100% TM to double tap or something... I guess we’ll find out over the upcoming week or so).

@TheJEFFtm sorry bud, looks like you lost the bet with hk's new kit!😬
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Holding onto hope until we see Darth Revan’s Kit.... there still isn’t another source of Deathmark, HK could get reworked again!

(Can you palpably taste how I excited I am about having to zeta Rose Tico? I’ll grasp any straw...)
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Holding onto hope until we see Darth Revan’s Kit.... there still isn’t another source of Deathmark, HK could get reworked again!

(Can you palpably taste how I excited I am about having to zeta Rose Tico? I’ll grasp any straw...)

Better Rose than Bodhi. My condolences.
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Holding onto hope until we see Darth Revan’s Kit.... there still isn’t another source of Deathmark, HK could get reworked again!

newspaper | Changes to Deathmark and Taunt

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/198513/changes-to-deathmark-and-taunt

Guess u loose ur bet?
  • FML...

(To be fair, he threw me a bone and assigned me my choice of 47’s new non Death Mark zetas... just to salt that open wound a little more)
  • Lol