Darth Revan Panic Farm Calculator

sigsig
234 posts Member
This calculator should give you an idea if you should panic or not.

https://swgohevents.com/panic-farm/darth-revan

Replies

• Options
    Ouch 5* to unlock?
  • Options
    My guess is Ancient Journey, so 7* to unlock. Gear and mods will make or break anyone with the stars to unlock
  • Options
    It’s not working right.

I need 143 shards for Juhani, it says I can get that with just 2 energy refills a day.

I am 27 shards from Fallen, it says I need 1 energy refresh and I have to buy shipments. I would be done in 10 days with her with zero refreshes or shipments.
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    Options
    robjay04 wrote: »
    It’s not working right.

I need 143 shards for Juhani, it says I can get that with just 2 energy refills a day.

I am 27 shards from Fallen, it says I need 1 energy refresh and I have to buy shipments. I would be done in 10 days with her with zero refreshes or shipments.

Thanks, there is an issue when you are almost done with a character, it's calculating 1 refresh per day for the rest of the time.. I need to figure out a solution there.
  • Options
    Yeah, it says i need 1 shipment a day for badstilla who is 43/100, but no shipments for juhanni who is 70/85
  • Options
    I’m not a whale, hardly a dolphin but unless my math is wrong, I only have to spend about 40 dollars in crystals, I say 50 if I get bad drops.

I have spent 20 bucks on this game since the new year I know for a fact.

Not bad compared to the cost of Jedi Knight Revan.

• Options
    ocsp89je34dl.jpg

Yep badsilla calculation error