Darth Revan, 5* ?

I know there are a ton of post already discussing darth revan, but I just have a simple question that will get buried elsewhere.

Do we know if he will be unlockable at 5*? We got c3po and Chewie like that, and I would imagine if he was a character that was only unlockable at 7* it would require Revan, but I could be wrong.

Replies

• Probably 7*. When they name the characters required always been 7*. Legendary (5*) always requires a faction instead specific characters.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Doubt it. JKR was 7* unlock, can't see this being any different.

Also, it requires specific characters rather than a faction. Legendary events (Chewie, Threepio, GMY etc) unlock at 5* and require a faction. Journey type events (JKR, JTR, CLS) require specific toons and have been 7* or bust.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    C-3PO and Chewie are Legendary characters. Those require certain factions (BHs for Chewie, Ewoks for C-3PO) and unlock at 5*.
    JK Revan is a Journey character (like CLS or JTR). Those require particular characters and unlock at 7*.
    Darth Revan will probably mirror JK Revan and be a Journey character.
  • They did use the word "journey"...soooooo...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Whichever one gets CG more $$$$$$$$$.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Thanks all
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Journey = 7 star unlock.

Legendary = 5 star unlock with 7 star potential.

Marquee = 2 star unlock with 3 star potential.

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • if you fools think for a second that revan is a lego…..move on. This **** has been monetized to a point of no return. it is PAY TO **** WIN, and its the biggest god forsaken joke ive ever seen. this current regime has taken a good thing and utterly destroyed it in less than a year. all **** aside if you don't get him first shot, you WILL NEVER catch up to the meta. this is a joke of monumental proportions. have fun with your SWGOCG.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    212Attack wrote: »
    if you fools think for a second that revan is a lego…..move on. This **** has been monetized to a point of no return. it is PAY TO **** WIN, and its the biggest god forsaken joke ive ever seen. this current regime has taken a good thing and utterly destroyed it in less than a year. all **** aside if you don't get him first shot, you WILL NEVER catch up to the meta. this is a joke of monumental proportions. have fun with your SWGOCG.

You knows its a business that is designed to make money, right?

You can get all of the characters eventually. And yes quick enough to catch up to the meta (see Revan II, JTR, CLS, etc).
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    "Marquee = 2 star unlock with 3 star potential."

if you do the marquee event.
  • 7star is my certain bet.
  • 212Attack wrote: »
    if you fools think for a second that revan is a lego…..move on. This **** has been monetized to a point of no return. it is PAY TO **** WIN, and its the biggest god forsaken joke ive ever seen. this current regime has taken a good thing and utterly destroyed it in less than a year. all **** aside if you don't get him first shot, you WILL NEVER catch up to the meta. this is a joke of monumental proportions. have fun with your SWGOCG.

If people who paid didn't win, why would anyone pay?
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Do we know if he will be unlockable at 5*?

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Oh, and the logic that if you fail to get any particular "meta" leader on the first try you will never catch up just isn't accurate, because none of the meta leaders have required you to have the previous one to unlock them. You can get Darth Revan on the first try without having Jedi Revan, there is no crossover in requirements.