What to do with excess fleet arena currency?

I've slowly been building up an excess of fleet arena currency. I get 1,200 daily, and usually only spend 400/800 a day. So, I've slowly been building up excess, and I'm not sure what to do with it. I usually only use my currency on Ghost/Phantom II when they come around. But I'm not sure to do with the excess. I'm not in particular need for any of the characters I regularly see, so who should I farm? Should I keep saving them up, and wait until I can start getting Zetas from the shop? (My account is only level 70)

Replies

• ZETAS. Seriously have to ask?
  • If I could buy 4 zeta shards a day from having a stockpile of fleet arena currency, I'd be in heaven.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    You should pick 2-3 characters or ships out of the store and farm them. After you 7* everything in the store, you can spend all the currency on zetas, but missing character shards will lock you out of too many activities. Character shards get you more resources, which you can use to get more stuff.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Literally no such thing as excess fleet currency. Ever.
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    I don't think he's a high enough level to purchase zetas from there. Save the currency till you're a higher level
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    There are several characters that only show up in the fleet store: Vader, Fulcrum Ahsoka, Chirrut Imwe, Grievous (ok yes you can get him in the shard store but he's wildly overpriced), and maybe one or two others I'm forgetting. They're all at least "pretty good" and probably worth grabbing shards for here and there.

You can also work on farming up your ships. While ships are currently underutilized, it seems inevitable that we'll get a fleet raid at some point, and a lot of people that like to post here about how "ships are boring" are going to get caught way behind the curve.

You can, of course, always buy zetas or omegas as well. You will never have enough of those, so there's no real danger of overstocking.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png