Any Droids team know what they want after maxing their Droid team?

ItsJarJarBinkz
2494 posts Member
edited March 2016
What people are you farming For? Idk why but I'm 50/80 for Nute. Still farming poggle 60/100 and 15/100 for Poe. Don't know who I want so I thought I'd ask Fellow Droid squad. On a side note I might just farm everyone from the CIS were possible.

Replies

• HK, IG88 and 86 are all highly reccomended
  • ASickLad wrote: »
    HK, IG88 and 86 are all highly reccomended

I have all the Droids. I am asking what people are farming for after they finished 7* thier Droids.
  • Nemesis6870
    92 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Daka, GS, FOTP, and Poe.
    I have luminara, Poggle.and Boba Fett....and they work fair with droids but im just testing the waters
  • I have all the Droids and geonosians maxed. Im working on jedi for the Yoda event, as well as begrudgingly finishing up sidious and phasma so I can use them in GW. I'm not sure after that.
  • MrK
    10 posts Member
    Phasma sid lumi rey daka and anakin. I have all droids 7 *
  • After geos and driods got maxed decided to to go for, Ee lobot rg, greedo, rp, dooku and daka. Was a tough call between greedo and nute for me, what made u decide on nute?
  • I've more or less finished a Jedi team after finishing a Droid team (minus GS, he's almost 7* though).

My next project is a tanky team, consisting of:

Boba
    Savage/Biggs
    Anakin/Kylo
    Daka/Phasma
    Poggle

Currently Farming:

JK Anakin
    GS
    Rey
    Old Daka
    Boba
    Savage

Also, if it was viable to have an Empire team i would totally build one... If only Grand Moff Tarkin wasn't chromium only and Darth Vader hit harder! =(
  • Farming lobot, jawa, datcha, rg for droid synergy. And a rebel team on the side. Its a shame st han is just a bit too slow for the droids. Turn meter increase would be crazy
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    What more to want other than a sweet, exclusive new content droid event, designed only for Android users, which rewards treasures that one can't even imagine!
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Pick another theme and go with it. Some of the hardest to fight teams are full faction teams...

A rebel one led by Ackbar can be quite devastating if you have access to Leia and even if you don't you'll find many of the other rebels actually can hit quite hard...

A more common and better known faction team is the First Order one... Don't do what a lot of people do an just use Phasma, Kylo and the FOTP... go all out and get the FO stormtrooper and FO officer... you'll notice that Phasma assist go off like there is no tomorrow!

You probably already seen a few Jedi teams... that allows greatest versatility at the moment because that group has the most options in terms of characters at the moment... And you generally can't go wrong if you have Luminara and QGJ as part of the jedi group

The two factional groups I've not seen is the Empire and Scoundrel ones... Empire is probably limited by options and scoundrels don't seem to have much that works well together unfortunately...
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Shanks
    131 posts Member
    You might wanna consider farming jawa/Datcha for when jawa engineer is released.Though qgj lead will be better at lvl 90 meta, you'll need jawa/dathcha(assuming you dont have/wanna use ig-100/GG) for lvl 80.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    I'm farming QGJ, Ahsoka, Mace, Barriss, Rey, EE, RG on my alt.
  • Go for gs and phasma
  • Claudey wrote: »
    After geos and driods got maxed decided to to go for, Ee lobot rg, greedo, rp, dooku and daka. Was a tough call between greedo and nute for me, what made u decide on nute?

Adk he's from the clone wars and part of the CIS. Also he is very fast. He has like 140+ speed if I recall.
  • Claudey wrote: »
    After geos and driods got maxed decided to to go for, Ee lobot rg, greedo, rp, dooku and daka. Was a tough call between greedo and nute for me, what made u decide on nute?

Adk he's from the clone wars and part of the CIS. Also he is very fast. He has like 140+ speed if I recall.

@Claudey
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Get IG100. Yes, he is garbage, but maybe he is reworked, and becomes useful.
    Jawas will hace droid sinergy in the future. It might bevworth it to get Jawa and Datcha in advance.
    Other than that, go for a different team to round up your weaknesses. I'm fsrming a Jedi team for Yoda, and slowly farming Resistance as well. They'll help in GW, also in light side, and gives you a starting point to pívot if Droids become non viable in the next patch
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    Claudey wrote: »

Yeah I'm doing EE, daka and lobot. Plus random jedi to get a jedi team. Tring so hard to get an updated droid team as they're dying off in arena as they are. Specifically i want any team with both IGs in it.

In the challenges i try different things and like qgj 88 86 koth (massively overlooked imo, 75% stun!) and lumi. I tried this in arena but EE instead of lumi and it didnt do great. I got lando in a card too and have maxxed boba, so considering building a crit based team with IGs, don't know yet who the 5th would be though. Fancying also an 88 86 daka EE and perhaps RG team, so many possibilities and no chance to star them all.

Any one have suggestions on other droid mark II teams?
  • Daka