Chirpa lead not giving TM

I have Chripa with no zeta but otherwise maxed out leadership ability. It should give '20% TM to ewok allies on a basic attack' ...the only one I have noticed TM increase on a basic is from ewok elder using his basic. Even still, it isn't every basic attack that he gives 20% TM to the rest of the team!

What gives... is it only like 50% of the time a basic will give any TM? (ergo not noticed on any ewoks other than elder)

Replies

• Elder’s basic has a 60% chance to grant 50% turn meter to himself and 25% to other ewoks. Don’t know why Chirpa’s lead isn’t working.
  • t7im9bg2p93i.png
    wiigeexwrnac.png

I think you’re right, I took these screenshots before and after lograys basic attack, chirpa gained no TM and only Teebo went next, I think you’re right, the lead is broken. I’ve got a zeta on Chirpa
  • The top pic is after, before is below
  • VallejoMach
    39 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    You're reading/interpreting it incorrectly.

Ewok allies gain 20% TM and deal 10% more damage whenever they perform a basic attack

And that's what happens....in the pictures above...logray takes a turn, presumably a basic attack and gains 20% TM as per the ability.

Nowhere does it say ALL ewok allies gain TM...it's just the one that is performing the basic attack that gets the TM gain from Chirpa's lead ability.
    Post edited by VallejoMach on
  • Smidday
    134 posts Member
    That is so misleading lol, they should put “the ewok ally” gains 20%