ok so how hard is the darth revan event

ShaggyB
2390 posts Member
edited March 2019
45oxn4vn45q1.jpg

So how hard is this rare and challenging event?

Are we talking gear 12 chewy event. Gear 11 and zeta needed like ewok or is this a standsrd journey difficulty like jedi revan?
Post edited by ShaggyB on

Replies

• Options
    We won’t know until we know but perhaps certain phases are harder than others. For example it makes perfect sense that HK will need to be very well geared. Suffice to say, they made the point to include “very difficult” which I’m sure was very intentional so don’t expect it’ll be anything like past journeys.

Personally I’d prefer it be hard and lend some exclusivity to him.

Same. Don't want him to easy to get.
  • Options
    The only other times they've used the phrase "very difficult" in the past was for chewie and 3po. Those were legendaries though, where it was the same fight over and over with increasing difficulty. I expect Darth Revan's event to still be more of a journey.

You may not need the LS toons as geared, as they could only be used in the first couple stages. Bastila probably needs to be g12. I just took HK to g12, even if it's not necessary, it'll be useful after his rework. After that, I'm prioritizing Canderous, Carth, and Juhani in that order.

The good news IMO this time is that you won't hit a wall by trying to squeak by with the wrong toons. I overgeared Cad, Greedo, and Zam trying to compensate for the fact that I didn't have Bossk up to snuff and still stalled out at 6* on Chewie.

I'd say g11/g12 for the ds toons and hope that g9/ g10 is good enough for the ls ones, but be ready to take them all to g12
  • Options
    We won’t know until we know but perhaps certain phases are harder than others. For example it makes perfect sense that HK will need to be very well geared. Suffice to say, they made the point to include “very difficult” which I’m sure was very intentional so don’t expect it’ll be anything like past journeys.

Personally I’d prefer it be hard and lend some exclusivity to him.

It depends on if he has any weaknesses. If he can be beaten by one or more non-Jedi teams in a rock, paper, scissors fashion, I'd prefer it if the journey were as easy as LS Revan's. But if he's to be the new undefeated Jedus Knighst, the journey can't be hard enough. Make it as difficult as the C-3PO event and then some for all I care.
  • Options
    Curious to see why a brand new character already needs a rework...
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Curious to see why a brand new character already needs a rework...

Needs to synergize with DR, likely doesn't do so enough now. Maybe her DR friendly kit would have provided spoilers, idk.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Just dont like this not telling us thing
  • Options
    Boring. we were already bored to death with revan and now more revan Boring
  • Options
    Personally I have 3 g12 and the others will be once I get the last of their shards, plus I have Carth zetad and will be ready to zeta HK and DSBS once their reworks go live
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Why would you even bother asking this? Obviously nobody knows yet, because we don't know anything about the event other than "it exists."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Im at gear 11 on badstila and carth. Gear 10 on the rest. No zetas... all omegas.

Set for all zeta and omega on darth... at least if event is next week. If not i have 2.5 zeta today
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Why would you even bother asking this? Obviously nobody knows yet, because we don't know anything about the event other than "it exists."

"ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

Because last revan when we asked we got a handy answer from crumb
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully it leads to rock/paper/scissors/lizard/Spock and they start to get away from one team to rule them all.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    3 were given to elves, 7 were given to the dwarves and 9 were given to EA... whom desired money most of all
  • Options
    How is anyone possibly going to know the answer this question? We literally all have the same information from the same announcement that was made a few hours ago. But considering they said it will be challenging and difficult, that's a pretty solid hint that it will require better gearing than the Jedi Revan event did.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    I dont belive its too early to ask
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Hahaha
  • Options
    A little birdie told me you can beat it with G11 characters and zeta on Carth lead, with luck and RNG.