Am I ready for 6* Thrawn?

My Phoenix Squad: https://swgoh.gg/squads/134695/

I was wondering if my phoniex squadron is ready for the 6th tier of the event.

Replies

• Hey,

Just had a brief look at your squad, if its 6* you are only interested in then it should be alright with your current squad.

One thing that sticks out for your team is the overall slow speed. These are some of my PERSONAL OPINIONS for improvements you could make to the squad (that is if you plan to 7* Thrawn).

Ezra ideally should be around 200 speed (also might want to consider changing your triangle mod to +36% CD and the cross mod to +% Offense). As Ezra is your only Damage Dealer, he needs to be fast and hit hard.

Hera needs to have some potency and be around 180-190 speed. If you can, add a +30 speed arrow mod and maybe a more defensive cross mod (i.e. Protection or Health).

Chopper also benefits from being fast (for dispelling the DT buffs and ST taunt on the final stage). I would recommend you change the arrow mod for +30 speed. Other than that your Chopper seems well modded.

Zeb needs potency and speed. He needs to be fast enough to stun key targets after being called to assist. Ideally, anywhere around 170 speed would be great for him. You could try swapping the triangle mod for a +23% protection mod and maybe add a 24% potency cross mod (to get him to the 60% potency threshold). His other mods seem fine.

Kanan just needs to tank, so your current mods are fine for him. The only suggestion I would make there is maybe switching his cross mod for more protection or health.

If you have spare omegas, try placing them on all the uniques (especially Kanan's, Hera's, and Ezra's). Also make sure to rank their other abilities as much as possible. At your level, zetas should not be needed.

I completed both 6* (first try) and 7* (after 5 tries) today and it honestly comes down to RNG (especially because Thrawn's an ****).

Hope the information above helps

(My squad: http://swgoh.gg/squads/146638/)
  • Thanks. I was able to fully auto the tier with your improvements.