With all these KOTOR Heros, how would all of you feel about the addition of The Force Unleased?

MjrLeeAwesome
2 posts Member
edited March 2019
All these Non Cannon Heros are taking over the Meta. Why not just add the Heros from The Force Unleased?!

With all these KOTOR Heros, how would all of you feel about the addition of The Force Unleased? 48 votes

Hell yeah! Starkiller here we come!
60%
trevyclauseNikoms565GlitterOutlawTrowaJediStarDog89Rottweiler666ReveNCZRoken_FettDarthNekrosloganwolverine8RojastheatomicpunCSunfac99CeriumDarthkrayt123swgregoriouLeetoQui78DenaldiniosDarthRevan1023LordGrahck 29 votes
Yes, but I can seriously wait
27%
Zombie961Ravenclawsmesa176750yuuzhanronAgentSmithVeserion1SWADX90Darthvestor_80Yerff_CaasiNinjaChroniclesEffAPublicEyeDLioSlippyfist 13 votes
I don’t think so, the faction tag would be too complicated
10%
masternikolaosAntiFunnFREEDOMfromIrulanHarkonnenDaPowerfulJedi 5 votes
This is ridiculous! Long live the Revan META!!
2%
RGiskardReventlov 1 vote

Replies

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    What other heroes were there besides MarySueKiller though? I honestly don't remember any other characters from that game that we don't already have.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    3cgg8w7vbgyv.jpeg
    brg7nf98u3cx.jpeg
  • Options
    I say lease it, but only if you get good terms.
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Options
    100% yes. Starkiller would be awesome.
  • Options
    Palette.swap sion.or asohka? Whoopidy dooo. Shaak ti please!!! Even shaa gi before gay-len
  • CSunfac99
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Proxy, Rahm Kota, Maris Brood --all amazing characters! Starkiller would be so OP tho
    Even a Battle Damaged Vader would be pretty sweet or the lightsaber wielding Royal Guard
  • Options
    Shaak Ti is a character from the game, but she is actually in one of the Star Wars movies. I want to say Episode 2, but not sure. There is also a deleted scene where she is killed by a group of droids.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Starkiller would be cool, but it'd be yet another Sith character right after Darth Revan.

You know who'd be really cool? DASH RENDAR from the N64 game Shadow of the Republic. Give him a smuggler lead and make him powerful against BH or something cool like that. It'd be sick.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Tag complications? The only complications would be PROXY arguably on weather he would count as empire, dark Malak would be empire sith, light would be Jedi and arguably rebel, few scattered Jedi and Juno as an imperial pilot. Now as for wether I want them? I guess, anything to get away from Old Repiblic (even if there's barley any left to bring), though I'd prefer some more clone wars stuff before going back to the OT
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Lio wrote: »
    Starkiller would be cool, but it'd be yet another Sith character right after Darth Revan.

You know who'd be really cool? DASH RENDAR from the N64 game Shadow of the Republic. Give him a smuggler lead and make him powerful against BH or something cool like that. It'd be sick.

*flashbacks to that awesome Hoth battle on the first stage*

12-year-old me: oh my god I can use the tow cables just like the movie tHiS iS iNcReDiBLLLLLLLLL
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I only wish the choice was listed "Yes! Please! GOD! Anything except more KOTOR!!!"

I am already dreading the next 3 (and a total of 9) months of SWGOKOTR. :'(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Whatever, anything but kotor!
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »

*flashbacks to that awesome Hoth battle on the first stage*

12-year-old me: oh my god I can use the tow cables just like the movie tHiS iS iNcReDiBLLLLLLLLL

Haha same here. It blew my mind when I figured that out. Aaaaah, nostalgia....
  • Options
    I don’t think so, the faction tag would be too complicated
    Unfortunately there are parts of Unleashed that directly contradict established canon pretty hard (like the origin of the rebellion symbol). Kotor is also legends, but it can be more easily incorporated if Disney ever decides to do so. It's far enough removed from the movies to give it a lot of wiggle room. Based on that, I highly doubt Unleashed would ever come to the game.
  • Options
    Mixed feelings. Yes, I'm intrigued by the character of Starkiller.

On the other hand, all the KOTOR additions made me have to play and get hooked on KOTOR. I'm not ready to do that with another game! :D
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    Unfortunately there are parts of Unleashed that directly contradict established canon pretty hard (like the origin of the rebellion symbol). Kotor is also legends, but it can be more easily incorporated if Disney ever decides to do so. It's far enough removed from the movies to give it a lot of wiggle room. Based on that, I highly doubt Unleashed would ever come to the game.

There is nothing in canon that's contradicted by The Force Unleashed at the moment. Everything shown in Rebels and Rogue One could've easily still happened with TFU still being canon, so it would be perfectly fine.
  • Options

There is nothing in canon that's contradicted by The Force Unleashed at the moment. Everything shown in Rebels and Rogue One could've easily still happened with TFU still being canon, so it would be perfectly fine.

The rebel symbol was the marek family crest. In Star Wars rebels it’s the Phoenix symbol drawn by Sabine.
  • Options
    In the highly unlikely event that they added these, I feel pretty sure that they would have Starkiller be light side in that special ceremonial Jedi robs he wears at the end of the first game, though I would love to see his force unleased 2 version with the dual light sabers. Then they would add in the dark side version as his dark side equivalent.

Not sure I would care if Kazdan got made, but I'd love to see all the others. Shaak Ti and Juno Eclipse especially. She would be interesting, since she could have an empire/rebel tag lol.
  • Options
    Cstone812 wrote: »

The rebel symbol was the marek family crest. In Star Wars rebels it’s the Phoenix symbol drawn by Sabine.

Ahh I must've missed that episode then. I knew the family crest but I couldn't find or remember any canon replacement for it. My bad!