Sim tickets change set to max sucks

I'm used to doing all my stuff one by one. I just used all my cantina energy at once and only got 1 shard. This is a rip off and wasn't intended. I've never had good luck using several sim tickets at once, why change it to max now.

Give sim tickets a settings so we can set it to max or 1. Having to switch it to 1 ticket each time is going to be a pain.

Replies

• 100% agree with this. Got caught out twice last night right after the update with this when trying to get a piece of gear assembled. Please just change the default setting back to one sim ticket.
  • I did it again..I'm losing out on shards and gear. Doing all these missions at once is not good, payout odds are against you.

Please fix this asap!!?!!
  • casper1jr wrote: »
    I did it again..I'm losing out on shards and gear. Doing all these missions at once is not good, payout odds are against you.

This is 100% false. Your drop rates are unaffected by how many sims you do at once.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    casper1jr wrote: »
    I did it again..I'm losing out on shards and gear. Doing all these missions at once is not good, payout odds are against you.

This is 100% false. Your drop rates are unaffected by how many sims you do at once.

I've been playing for 3 years, I've tried using tickets many different ways. For me, 1 by 1 is much better. Yesterday with using all I got 1 shard, today I used all energy and got no shards. So ya, your post is false. You just needed another post as this is in feedback for the devs. No need for you to reply again unless you need more attention.
  • casper1jr wrote: »
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    casper1jr wrote: »

I've been playing for 3 years, I've tried using tickets many different ways. For me, 1 by 1 is much better. Yesterday with using all I got 1 shard, today I used all energy and got no shards. So ya, your post is false. You just needed another post as this is in feedback for the devs. No need for you to reply again unless you need more attention.
    lol ok
  • Did I call it or what lol
  • We had a large handful of guild players use max tickets without even realizing it. Sucks that you can't even tap the bar in the front to have it decrease to one, you have to physically touch the box in the bar. Before it was perfect, set to one and no issue. No one is used to this lol, people wasting all their energy on old habits that we're in the game for years. Many members were upset about using all their energy in one spot, that's the problem we've been having.

I'm sure we can get used to this but using the game the same way for 3+ years and then having a major button change has proven to disrupt normal gameplay with how many that complained. I feel it's a legitimate request to have it set back to one or to make a setting that let's us permanently select how many tickets would like to use on first play. It's a real simple solution....sorry if I have typos, sun beating on my phone screen.....
  • Worst upgrade to game yet!!!!