Farm priorities

I was currently farming bounty hunter ships for the Millenium Falcon Event.

Should i stop farming that to just focus on Darth Revan toons event ?
Or should i finish first to farm the Millenium Falcon bounty hunter ships ?

Replies

• I'm well behind on my DR farm, because I chose to stick with the BH ships. If you'll get OR done in time, switch. Otherwise stick on the path you are on, you'll never get anywhere jumping from farm to farm.
  • I was currently farming bounty hunter ships for the Millenium Falcon Event.

You won't finish the darth revan farm if you start today. If you're close to finishing falcon, I would using regular energy to finish that, start farming carth from fleet energy and canderous with cantina.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • I was currently farming bounty hunter ships for the Millenium Falcon Event.

How close are you? I would pick whatever event I am closest to and that requires no money or lesser, if you're into spending.
  • I am closer for Millenium Falcon than for Darth Revan.
    But still quite far from 7* for both
  • EdSolo
    410 posts Member
    Look at it this way, if you just finished 6 staring a toon or ship, you are still about a month away from 7* if you only do 8 sims a day. Essentially take the number of shards you have left and divide by 2.667 to get how many days it will take you to 7* the toon or ship. You can then divide the result by the number of times you plan to refresh the node. The math uses the assumption that you will get a 33% drop rate on shards.

For myself, I am farming both, but I know I will have no chance at 7* DR. I'm just spread too thin with too many toons and ships to farm. I am finally down to just XB and IG-2000 in ships but need roughly 100 shards each to 7*. Dark Bastila is at 123, Carth at 205 and Juhani at 222 so I'm at 83 days to finish Juhani at 8 sims a day. If they avoid another faction dump of 4 to 5 characters for the next three months, I can maybe finally catch up once DR returns for the second time.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    The Darth Revan event is an Ancient Journey, so will only unlock at 7*. The Falcon is a Legendary, so unlockable at 5*.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    You can stop at 5 for the mil falc.
    That's what I did. Halfway to 6*.
    I rather get the Darth revan farm finished, then go back to mil falc.

Definitely want all the characters done for the second go around.