H8 Alliance Has 3 guilds and is always looking to Expand.

Replies

• Ulam
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Dominating TB come join us!
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Come by for the cookies, stay for a chat.
  • Options
    If you gamed in Shadowlands, you would be done with Wat by now
  • Options
    Not enjoying TB wih your guild? Ask us now about free places after TB!
  • Options
    Shadowlands is where it’s at, come check us out!
  • Options
    If there was one perfect personification of being both sexy and badass, it would be Shadowlands Vanguard. You have to look yourself in the mirror, that 6’5” full-bearded swagger of a being and know “I am meant for greatness”, that’s when you know you belong here. If you aren’t up for picking a fight with the biggest guy in the yard, go ahead and take your Hello Kitty-backpack wearing lavender-scented baby of a person elsewhere. But if you’ve got the smell of a freshly-modded champion and are willing to put in the work to win, come talk to us about finding your true home – here with the glorious Shadowlands!
  • Options
    Best community in the galaxy
  • AG88
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Shadowlands is such a great alliance. Really can’t imagine playing this game with another group.
  • Options
    Shadowlands is such a great alliance to be apart of! I’ve been here for a few years already and it’s been the best decision I’ve made. TB will be ending soon and we may have some spots open, come talk and see what’s open!
  • Options
    You like pvp?
    Then Shadowlands is the alliance for you!
  • Options
    think you have what it takes to dominate? stop shopping and let's start talking
  • Options
    Our guild works together to ensure you succeed in all aspects of the game.
  • Options
    Worried about GLs? Not happy with your current guilds TB performances?, Tired of losing in TW? Head over to Shadowlands!!
  • Options
    better leave my comment, little late is better than never. Director Hoover knows all.
  • Options
    Come join a top ranked guild today. We have a large range to fit you to your play style.
  • Options
    DS TB is almost over, GAC is just about to start and so is TW... It can only mean one thing:

It's PVP season!!!!

Start this season the best way you can by joining The Best PVP Alliance in game!
  • Options
    A group of guilds with a focus on improving, come on down and see if you're a fit.
  • Options
    Drop on by - were an exclusive community of guilds working together unlike most alliances. Many of our guilds are in top leader board positions monthly. Competitive and very successful. Been around since the start and will continue to be.
  • Options
    With DSTB ending, what a great Time to look around and see if a new guild will reignite your love of this game!!
  • Brummner
    137 posts Member
    Options
    Come make it in time for TW lock!
  • Jawwny
    28 posts Member
    Options
    There I was, laying in bed.
    The losses from GA filling my head.
    I prayed to the gods
    To help me with mods
    And said, "forget it, I'll join Shadowlands instead."
  • Slowmo
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Like to win TW? Come give us a try! It’s a blast!
  • Ulam
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Fun competitive alliance with the best community in swgoh!
  • Options
    What an awesome group of people. My account has grown exponentially since joining.
  • Options
    It's TW season, the favorite for Wookiees! If you like this too, join us!
  • Options
    Come see what you’ve been missing! Competitive, fun community with something for everyone!
  • Options
    Best group in the outer rim! We even have a weekly chat within the entire group. You’ll learn a lot
  • AG88
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Shadowlands is Wookiee strong.
  • Options
    When you’re here at the Shadowlands, you’re family. Come see why!
  • Options
    You like pvp? All our guilds are pvp focussed!