Game performance/user interface

I personally like the new GUI all around, it feels like the game fits the screen better. The changes to abilities and the other changes to various layouts in the game are definitely an upgrade. Visually this probably the best update the game has undertaken IMO.

My only criticism is that I am still noticing a bit of a lag at times. Intermittently when I am in an arena battle (fleet/pvp) it almost feels as though my players are stuck in quick sand. I checked to make sure my speed settings were not set to 1x (that's almost how it seems, but slower). I have noticed this verses multiple opponents/teams and while using multiple connections (wireless at home/work/etc., and also on cellular).

I was hoping with the next update I would get lucky and this would be fixed, but I experienced it last night and again this morning. It's not a really big issue and I haven't reported it because last time I submitted an incident I was told I am essentially at my cap for reporting issues (I didn't even know such a thing existed? My game was crashing constantly for like 2 months and I kept opening tickets to get it resolved, which they did because they acknowledged it was a known issue at the time).

Is anyone else having this issue?

Replies

• Options
    This game is absolute trash all I do is try to farm gear and it keeps crashing on me