GA matchmaking... why the fuss?

Prev1
Daishi
371 posts Member
I've been reading so so many complaints about GA matchmaking and unfair. I believe they fixed the one "unfair" part with their change to not include ship GP when the match doesnt include a fleet node.

My question is why is GP an unfair standard? This game is about decision making and resource management. So a player who leveled all characters to 85, G9, and leveled all non-omega abilities... they HAD the resources to level up only useful characters to G11-12, but made the decision that a broad and useless roster was better than a focused and powerful roster.

I have heard the argument for TB, and while I agree farming characters to 7 stars is useful for TB platoons, the GP inflation was stupid. Very very stupid. If you do the math, a focused roster to beat all the CM/SM and max platoons would be more efficient, AND benefit other areas of the game.

You have 3-4M GP with no CLS, Revan, Traya, etc? That's because you made decisions that led you there. So dont expect every game mode to pander to your decisions. Make better decisions in the future, or go play something non-competitive like farmville.

I'm just sick of all the complaints about matchmaking! The only unfair part was ship GP which is now fixed (and was also a decision made).

For the record I've only won 2 GA, but instead of whining when I lose, I figure out what I need to learn to improve.

Replies

  • Ianuvan
    7 posts Member
    edited March 14
    My issue with GP is 2 fold. 1) i don't believe it takes into account the strength of a characters ability so an omegad ability that does 10 DMG would be the same as one that does 100. 2) If you have two characters that total 20k and went against someone with one that is 20k you are generally going to lose. This is because of the gap between the higher gear levels in power.
    However I understand why it's used and it doesn't really bother me that much if I go against someone with more g12 than me, my roster is in the state it is and is useful for other things
  • Nauros
    2360 posts Member
    One unfair aspect are ships in GA where they are actually present. One ok fleet (300k+ GP) equals roughly three good squads (100k GP). The matchmaking sees no difference and the number of obtainable banners from ships and characters doesn't reflect it.
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • Daishi
    371 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    One unfair aspect are ships in GA where they are actually present. One ok fleet (300k+ GP) equals roughly three good squads (100k GP). The matchmaking sees no difference and the number of obtainable banners from ships and characters doesn't reflect it.

    I agree that to balance things slightly, they should increase the banners for ships to roughly that of 2 squads, and increase the zone conquer banners by +50% for the ship zone, to balance out the GP disparity between ships and characters. However at the same time a player without the strong fleet will be unable to clear a solid top end fleet and likely lose to the fleet player that saves his meta non-fleet squads for offense
  • The GP system wasn’t exactly tuned for matchmaking like this. The idea of it, without looking into details, is a good approach, but there are many examples of how unbalanced it is to be used for GA matchmaking. One quick one:

    My near maxed Revan is 26k GP and a 7* gear1, level 1 toon is about 5000 GP. Would 5 of these 7* toons ever have a chance against Revan? Would 10 of them or 20?

    And for ship GP, I was happy to see it being worked on because it was a huge problem, but it’s still not balanced for GA with ships. Total points from ships is only about 25% of the total score, but ships GP is weighed evenly with toon GP. And that doesn’t even take into account the fact that there’s 38 ships and only 4 capital ships, so 10 ships can never be used regardless of anything else.
  • Daishi
    371 posts Member

    My near maxed Revan is 26k GP and a 7* gear1, level 1 toon is about 5000 GP. Would 5 of these 7* toons ever have a chance against Revan? Would 10 of them or 20?

    That is the resource management/decision making part of the game. You choose whom to gear and level, how to distribute Zetas and omegas, what order to farm..

    I run a 900k GP alt who CRUSHES his grand arenas because of decision making. I'm facing people who are arena tuned, meaning they have one team with 3-5 Zetas that is totally dominant. Now way I could beat that team... but it's only 1 team. My alt has 4-5 teams with 1 zeta each, making those teams strong enough to require a good counter, but leaving me with good offense still.

    That's part of what I LOVE about grand arena... it really makes you face your choices and see how other people have made those choices. Sometimes you see what you did right, other times what you did wrong.

    I wouldn't want to face only people with nearly identical squads, mods, and Zetas. How boring would that be.
  • Daishi wrote: »

    My near maxed Revan is 26k GP and a 7* gear1, level 1 toon is about 5000 GP. Would 5 of these 7* toons ever have a chance against Revan? Would 10 of them or 20?

    I wouldn't want to face only people with nearly identical squads, mods, and Zetas. How boring would that be.

    This isn’t at all what I suggested. I merely provided an example for how GP is not tuned for matchmaking. There are many other examples that have been pointed out in other threads as well.
  • Daishi
    371 posts Member
    It's not exactly what you suggested but it is what I've seen suggested in these forums. Having matchmaking look for people who have certain meta characters to put them into a matchmaking pool. If that was to happen the complaints would be about unfair mods, so theyd have to filter by meta characters, then gear levels, then avg speeds... and you'd end up facing mirror matches every GA.
  • Daishi wrote: »
    It's not exactly what you suggested but it is what I've seen suggested in these forums. Having matchmaking look for people who have certain meta characters to put them into a matchmaking pool. If that was to happen the complaints would be about unfair mods, so theyd have to filter by meta characters, then gear levels, then avg speeds... and you'd end up facing mirror matches every GA.

    I don’t wholly disagree with the meta character comment. As far as we know, there’s no plan to rework the GP system any time soon. But characters like Revan are way out of balance with this system. Maybe they could put a multiplier on legendary, hero, and raid characters to weight them a little more than others.

    That being said, if they just rebalance the ship stuff, I’ll be ok :)
  • Daishi
    371 posts Member
    I think it's more about mods and planning than meta characters. Everytime my guild puts revan on defense in TW he is cleared in 1 fight... revan never holds. It depends upon where you are in the game and what level of competition you're dealing with. I think if you are in a GP range that likely has revan, start farming for revan. Alternatively work on counters to revan. There are plenty out there that work. If you're finding that most of your opponents possess a particular legendary/journey character and you dont... you've been made aware if a poor choice on your part, start farming to correct that choice
  • Daishi wrote: »
    ... you've been made aware if a poor choice on your part, start farming to correct that choice

    Lol I have started. I have not unlocked my 5* Ebon Hawk yet, and I have not starred or unlocked a character that I don’t need in the last 3 weeks. I’m only starring up OR in case I can get Darth Revan.

    I took a GP hit of 38k when I unlocked the palpmobile, so I decided not to do that again.
  • No_Try
    2095 posts Member
    It all boils down to GP itself as you said. I made so many posts on it that I can't easily find some of the pointers anymore. Here's a small study into number crunching:

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1740637/#Comment_1740637
  • Daishi wrote: »

    That is the resource management/decision making part of the game. You choose whom to gear and level, how to distribute Zetas and omegas, what order to farm..

    I run a 900k GP alt who CRUSHES his grand arenas because of decision making. I'm facing people who are arena tuned, meaning they have one team with 3-5 Zetas that is totally dominant. Now way I could beat that team... but it's only 1 team. My alt has 4-5 teams with 1 zeta each, making those teams strong enough to require a good counter, but leaving me with good offense still.

    That's part of what I LOVE about grand arena... it really makes you face your choices and see how other people have made those choices. Sometimes you see what you did right, other times what you did wrong.

    I wouldn't want to face only people with nearly identical squads, mods, and Zetas. How boring would that be.

    That's great - but that alt was probably created with the benefit of hindsight. Sure, any accounts created after the advent of GA would do well to maintain a narrow focus. But before it was a thing, there was something to be said for building a stable of backups to assist in clearing things like GW, TB missions, events.

    And to assume 2-3 gear 7s is the same as 1 g12 is a bit silly - since a lot of the top end gear is raid only. Choosing not to gear a toon to 7 is not going to help you take one from 11 to 12.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • No_Try wrote: »
    It all boils down to GP itself as you said. I made so many posts on it that I can't easily find some of the pointers anymore. Here's a small study into number crunching:

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1740637/#Comment_1740637

    I completely disagree with your argument and refuse to provide any evidence or calculations to disprove you :)

    Does that basically sum up what most people were saying lol?

    What could make GA more fun and make some of these arguments go away is to have many more defensive teams. So many that it would typically be unlikely to fully clear defense.
  • No_Try
    2095 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »
    It all boils down to GP itself as you said. I made so many posts on it that I can't easily find some of the pointers anymore. Here's a small study into number crunching:

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1740637/#Comment_1740637

    I completely disagree with your argument and refuse to provide any evidence or calculations to disprove you :)

    Does that basically sum up what most people were saying lol?

    What could make GA more fun and make some of these arguments go away is to have many more defensive teams. So many that it would typically be unlikely to fully clear defense.

    As long as the underlying calculation is not balanced, all other solutions will be patches to something fundamentally broken...except maybe ello ranking suggestion that's been going around, that would also naturally balance things out.
  • Tanzos
    184 posts Member
    edited March 14
    Daishi wrote: »

    You have 3-4M GP with no CLS, Revan, Traya, etc? That's because you made decisions that led you there. So dont expect every game mode to pander to your decisions. Make better decisions in the future, or go play something non-competitive like farmville.

    I have 4.3mil GP and I have Treya, Revan, CLS, Chewie, 3P0, etc... all of them G11-12 and Zeta'd. With the supporting teams to boast.

    Yet I voiced my issue with big mismatches because I have so much extra resources to use on my characters on the bottom that I inflated my GP. Yes, due to TB. And years of playing.

    I have not made a "poor" decision in the apparent decision making game. Nor have I managed my resources incorrectly.

    Until GA rolled around...
  • Waqui
    5034 posts Member
    Tanzos wrote: »
    Daishi wrote: »

    You have 3-4M GP with no CLS, Revan, Traya, etc? That's because you made decisions that led you there. So dont expect every game mode to pander to your decisions. Make better decisions in the future, or go play something non-competitive like farmville.

    I have 4.3mil GP and I have Treya, Revan, CLS, Chewie, 3P0, etc... all of them G11-12 and Zeta'd. With the supporting teams to boast.

    Yet I voiced my issue with big mismatches because I have so much extra resources to use on my characters on the bottom that I inflated my GP. Yes, due to TB. And years of playing.

    I have not made a "poor" decision in the apparent decision making game. Nor have I managed my resources incorrectly.

    Until GA rolled around
    ...

    The effect of inflating your GP with useless fluff characters is nothing new. It had the same effect on matchmaking in TW as it does now in GA.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Tanzos wrote: »
    Daishi wrote: »

    You have 3-4M GP with no CLS, Revan, Traya, etc? That's because you made decisions that led you there. So dont expect every game mode to pander to your decisions. Make better decisions in the future, or go play something non-competitive like farmville.

    I have 4.3mil GP and I have Treya, Revan, CLS, Chewie, 3P0, etc... all of them G11-12 and Zeta'd. With the supporting teams to boast.

    Yet I voiced my issue with big mismatches because I have so much extra resources to use on my characters on the bottom that I inflated my GP. Yes, due to TB. And years of playing.

    I have not made a "poor" decision in the apparent decision making game. Nor have I managed my resources incorrectly.

    Until GA rolled around
    ...

    The effect of inflating your GP with useless fluff characters is nothing new. It had the same effect on matchmaking in TW as it does now in GA.

    With the difference that fluff characters above 6k GP can earn banners on defense in the back territories. I'm up to 13 TW squads now, with most of them being in the 40k GP range. That's 390 banners. Of course they're easy to clear at this GP, but most of them never see combat since our opponents rarely manage to clear the front territories. And even if they do, they have to waste attack teams on my fluff teams.

    Plus, a few people with inflated GP can propel a guild into a tier that rewards zeta mats. In TB, my fluffy roster is even more beneficial when it comes to filling platoons. GA is the first game mode where fluff really hurts.

    That being said, I'm perfectly happy and content now that fleet GP is subtracted for non-fleet GA events. And I found that my deep roster can often turn the tables in my favor. I can afford to send in five or six g8-9 squads to defeat a single team, whereas an opponent with a top-heavy roster may not be able to clear more than two territories if I put something cheesy on defense in the back. Unless they use their best teams on defense, I usually have an advantage.
  • Tanzos
    184 posts Member
    edited March 15
    Waqui wrote: »
    Tanzos wrote: »
    Daishi wrote: »

    You have 3-4M GP with no CLS, Revan, Traya, etc? That's because you made decisions that led you there. So dont expect every game mode to pander to your decisions. Make better decisions in the future, or go play something non-competitive like farmville.

    I have 4.3mil GP and I have Treya, Revan, CLS, Chewie, 3P0, etc... all of them G11-12 and Zeta'd. With the supporting teams to boast.

    Yet I voiced my issue with big mismatches because I have so much extra resources to use on my characters on the bottom that I inflated my GP. Yes, due to TB. And years of playing.

    I have not made a "poor" decision in the apparent decision making game. Nor have I managed my resources incorrectly.

    Until GA rolled around
    ...

    The effect of inflating your GP with useless fluff characters is nothing new. It had the same effect on matchmaking in TW as it does now in GA.

    Still wasn't a poor decision. My guild and I still did very well in TW. So still my point stands, I did NOT make a poor decision until GA rolled around.

    Try again.

    My point to OP is not everyone concerned about GA matchmaking made poor decisions.
  • Waqui
    5034 posts Member
    Tanzos wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    Tanzos wrote: »
    Daishi wrote: »

    You have 3-4M GP with no CLS, Revan, Traya, etc? That's because you made decisions that led you there. So dont expect every game mode to pander to your decisions. Make better decisions in the future, or go play something non-competitive like farmville.

    I have 4.3mil GP and I have Treya, Revan, CLS, Chewie, 3P0, etc... all of them G11-12 and Zeta'd. With the supporting teams to boast.

    Yet I voiced my issue with big mismatches because I have so much extra resources to use on my characters on the bottom that I inflated my GP. Yes, due to TB. And years of playing.

    I have not made a "poor" decision in the apparent decision making game. Nor have I managed my resources incorrectly.

    Until GA rolled around
    ...

    The effect of inflating your GP with useless fluff characters is nothing new. It had the same effect on matchmaking in TW as it does now in GA.

    Still wasn't a poor decision. My guild and I still did very well in TW. So still my point stands, I did NOT make a poor decision until GA rolled around.

    Try again.

    My point to OP is not everyone concerned about GA matchmaking made poor decisions.

    I did not comment on wether your decisions were poor or not. I'm indifferent in that regard. I simply stated the fact that:
    Waqui wrote: »
    The effect of inflating your GP with useless fluff characters is nothing new. It had the same effect on matchmaking in TW as it does now in GA.

    In this regard there is no new scenario after the introduction of GA. Your point with this comment does not stand:
    Tanzos wrote: »

    Until GA rolled around
    ...

    That's my only point. I'm not judging your decisions.


  • Waqui
    5034 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    Tanzos wrote: »
    Daishi wrote: »

    You have 3-4M GP with no CLS, Revan, Traya, etc? That's because you made decisions that led you there. So dont expect every game mode to pander to your decisions. Make better decisions in the future, or go play something non-competitive like farmville.

    I have 4.3mil GP and I have Treya, Revan, CLS, Chewie, 3P0, etc... all of them G11-12 and Zeta'd. With the supporting teams to boast.

    Yet I voiced my issue with big mismatches because I have so much extra resources to use on my characters on the bottom that I inflated my GP. Yes, due to TB. And years of playing.

    I have not made a "poor" decision in the apparent decision making game. Nor have I managed my resources incorrectly.

    Until GA rolled around
    ...

    The effect of inflating your GP with useless fluff characters is nothing new. It had the same effect on matchmaking in TW as it does now in GA.

    With the difference that fluff characters above 6k GP can earn banners on defense in the back territories. I'm up to 13 TW squads now, with most of them being in the 40k GP range. That's 390 banners. Of course they're easy to clear at this GP, but most of them never see combat since our opponents rarely manage to clear the front territories. And even if they do, they have to waste attack teams on my fluff teams.

    How is GA different in this regard? Your 40k GP teams earn you banners when put on defense in GA as well. What's your point?
    Plus, a few people with inflated GP can propel a guild into a tier that rewards zeta mats.

    Yes. And this is not match-making. The effect on match-making is the same in both game modes.
    In TB, my fluffy roster is even more beneficial when it comes to filling platoons.

    A g1/lvl1 character does the job in platoons just as well as a g12/lvl85 character does.
    GA is the first game mode where fluff really hurts.

    Fluff GP has the exact same effect on matchmaking in GA as it did in TW before GA.
    That being said, I'm perfectly happy and content now that fleet GP is subtracted for non-fleet GA events. And I found that my deep roster can often turn the tables in my favor. I can afford to send in five or six g8-9 squads to defeat a single team, whereas an opponent with a top-heavy roster may not be able to clear more than two territories if I put something cheesy on defense in the back. Unless they use their best teams on defense, I usually have an advantage.

    My experience is similar and I agree with @Daishi. Why the fuss?

  • Scuttlebutt
    316 posts Member
    edited March 15
    Waqui wrote: »

    Fluff GP has the exact same effect on matchmaking in GA as it did in TW before GA.


    My experience is similar and I agree with @Daishi. Why the fuss?

    Well that depends on what you define as fluff. TW doesn’t factor in any toon under 6k power but GA does. I don’t remember how many level 1, 7* toons I have now, but if we assume it’s 30 then that would be 150k power that is unusable. This seems significant when I don’t have 49 other people to balance out my “fluff.”

    And to your question, you should read the link that @No_Try posted. The trend that he shows in his calculations is what people are fussing about.
  • Waqui
    5034 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

    Fluff GP has the exact same effect on matchmaking in GA as it did in TW before GA.


    My experience is similar and I agree with @Daishi. Why the fuss?

    Well that depends on what you define as fluff. TW doesn’t factor in any toon under 6k power but GA does. I don’t remember how many level 1, 7* toons I have now, but if we assume it’s 30 then that would be 150k power that is unusable. This seems significant when I don’t have 49 other people to balance out my “fluff.”

    Hence why many players didn't realise the effect until the individual event. The effect was always there.

  • Waqui wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

    Fluff GP has the exact same effect on matchmaking in GA as it did in TW before GA.


    My experience is similar and I agree with @Daishi. Why the fuss?

    Well that depends on what you define as fluff. TW doesn’t factor in any toon under 6k power but GA does. I don’t remember how many level 1, 7* toons I have now, but if we assume it’s 30 then that would be 150k power that is unusable. This seems significant when I don’t have 49 other people to balance out my “fluff.”

    Hence why many players didn't realise the effect until the individual event. The effect was always there.

    Not for characters below 6000 GP.
  • No_Try
    2095 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

    Fluff GP has the exact same effect on matchmaking in GA as it did in TW before GA.


    My experience is similar and I agree with @Daishi. Why the fuss?

    Well that depends on what you define as fluff. TW doesn’t factor in any toon under 6k power but GA does. I don’t remember how many level 1, 7* toons I have now, but if we assume it’s 30 then that would be 150k power that is unusable. This seems significant when I don’t have 49 other people to balance out my “fluff.”

    Hence why many players didn't realise the effect until the individual event. The effect was always there.

    Yet the effect wasn't effective or even important. And counter effect (prize tiers) was there too. There's no counter effect in GA.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

    Fluff GP has the exact same effect on matchmaking in GA as it did in TW before GA.


    My experience is similar and I agree with @Daishi. Why the fuss?

    Well that depends on what you define as fluff. TW doesn’t factor in any toon under 6k power but GA does. I don’t remember how many level 1, 7* toons I have now, but if we assume it’s 30 then that would be 150k power that is unusable. This seems significant when I don’t have 49 other people to balance out my “fluff.”

    Hence why many players didn't realise the effect until the individual event. The effect was always there.

    Yet the effect wasn't effective or even important. And counter effect (prize tiers) was there too. There's no counter effect in GA.

    Completely agree. My guild is around 100M GP and we win or lose TW based on the success of our top 20 players. We have about 5 people that sign up and don’t even participate.
  • Waqui
    5034 posts Member
    edited March 15
    No_Try wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

    Fluff GP has the exact same effect on matchmaking in GA as it did in TW before GA.


    My experience is similar and I agree with @Daishi. Why the fuss?

    Well that depends on what you define as fluff. TW doesn’t factor in any toon under 6k power but GA does. I don’t remember how many level 1, 7* toons I have now, but if we assume it’s 30 then that would be 150k power that is unusable. This seems significant when I don’t have 49 other people to balance out my “fluff.”

    Hence why many players didn't realise the effect until the individual event. The effect was always there.

    Yet the effect wasn't effective or even important.

    But it was there. Some players and guilds realised this - others didn't.

    How you value the effect is a different subject.
  • No_Try
    2095 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

    Fluff GP has the exact same effect on matchmaking in GA as it did in TW before GA.


    My experience is similar and I agree with @Daishi. Why the fuss?

    Well that depends on what you define as fluff. TW doesn’t factor in any toon under 6k power but GA does. I don’t remember how many level 1, 7* toons I have now, but if we assume it’s 30 then that would be 150k power that is unusable. This seems significant when I don’t have 49 other people to balance out my “fluff.”

    Hence why many players didn't realise the effect until the individual event. The effect was always there.

    Yet the effect wasn't effective or even important.

    But it was there. Some players and guilds realised this - others didn't.

    How you value the effect is a different subject.

    Why a different subject? It's the same subject. If it wasn't the quarrels would have been the same on the forum.

    And you left the counter effect part out while quoting which hugely accounts for the difference in the outcome ;)
  • Waqui
    5034 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

    Fluff GP has the exact same effect on matchmaking in GA as it did in TW before GA.


    My experience is similar and I agree with @Daishi. Why the fuss?

    Well that depends on what you define as fluff. TW doesn’t factor in any toon under 6k power but GA does. I don’t remember how many level 1, 7* toons I have now, but if we assume it’s 30 then that would be 150k power that is unusable. This seems significant when I don’t have 49 other people to balance out my “fluff.”

    Hence why many players didn't realise the effect until the individual event. The effect was always there.

    Yet the effect wasn't effective or even important.

    But it was there. Some players and guilds realised this - others didn't.

    How you value the effect is a different subject.

    Why a different subject? It's the same subject.

    Ok, let me phrase it differently then:

    How you value it doesn't change the fact that the effect was there.

  • Waqui
    5034 posts Member
    edited March 15
    Waqui wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

    Fluff GP has the exact same effect on matchmaking in GA as it did in TW before GA.


    My experience is similar and I agree with @Daishi. Why the fuss?

    Well that depends on what you define as fluff. TW doesn’t factor in any toon under 6k power but GA does. I don’t remember how many level 1, 7* toons I have now, but if we assume it’s 30 then that would be 150k power that is unusable. This seems significant when I don’t have 49 other people to balance out my “fluff.”

    Hence why many players didn't realise the effect until the individual event. The effect was always there.

    Not for characters below 6000 GP.

    You're right, that in TW characters below 6k GP don't influence matchmaking. They only influence the rewards bracket. However, my 7* / g7 / lvl 53 / 7,233 GP magmatrooper has the same effect on matchmaking in TW as it does in GA. Taking 'useless' characters to level 85 has the same effect in both gamemodes. As you stated yourself: It's just a matter of how you define fluff. I don't consider my 7* / g1 / lvl 1 / 4.6k GP Poggle and my 5* / g7 / lvl 72 / 5.1k GP HRSo to be fluff, but I consider my magmatropper as fluff.

  • No_Try
    2095 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

    Fluff GP has the exact same effect on matchmaking in GA as it did in TW before GA.


    My experience is similar and I agree with @Daishi. Why the fuss?

    Well that depends on what you define as fluff. TW doesn’t factor in any toon under 6k power but GA does. I don’t remember how many level 1, 7* toons I have now, but if we assume it’s 30 then that would be 150k power that is unusable. This seems significant when I don’t have 49 other people to balance out my “fluff.”

    Hence why many players didn't realise the effect until the individual event. The effect was always there.

    Yet the effect wasn't effective or even important.

    But it was there. Some players and guilds realised this - others didn't.

    How you value the effect is a different subject.

    Why a different subject? It's the same subject.

    Ok, let me phrase it differently then:

    How you value it doesn't change the fact that the effect was there.

    And how that fact brings anything to this discussion? Also this other bit you keep ingoring which is prize tiers was there and that's a fact too. It was there, thus we have no say to change it since we didn't raise mobs when it was first implemented?
Sign In or Register to comment.