Ima-Gun Di Rework Idea

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited March 2019
Ima-Gun Di
Light Side, Support, Galatic Republic, Jedi

Sunder Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict defense down for 2 turns. Grant all other Jedi allies 15% turn meter if Ima-Gun Di is buffed.

Rebuke Special 1: Deal physical damage to target enemy and grant all allies defense up for 3 turns. This attack deals 20% more damage each time it is used. (Cooldown 3)

Backup Special 2: Grant all allies accuracy up and defense penetration up for 2 turns. Remove 50% turn meter from all enemies (doubled for Droids), which can’t be resisted. (Cooldown 3)

Jedi Strategist Leader: All allies gain 50% defense. All Jedi allies gain 50% counter chance, and counter damage. Galactic Republic allies have +30% critical chance and critical damage.

Last Stand Unique: Ima-Gun Di deals 100% more damage to droids and recovers 25% of his health whenever a critical hit is scored by a Jedi ally. ZETA: Ima-Gun Di gains 5% offense and defense (stacking) for 4 turns whenever a Droid is damaged or a critical hit is scored. He has +50% defense.
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• Sunder Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict defense down for 2 turns. Grant all other Jedi allies 15% turn meter if Ima-Gun Di has a buff.
    The game usually uses "is buffed" for these type of conditions. But other than that I think this is pretty clever. Thou maybe 15% Turn Meter is a bit to much.
    Rebuke Special 1: Deal physical damage to target enemy and grant all allies defense up for 3 turns. This attack deals 20% more damage each time it is used. (Cooldown 3)
    Nice addition. Like it.
    Backup Special 2: Grant all allies retribution and advantage for 2 turns. Remove 50% turn meter from all enemies (doubled for Droids), which can’t be resisted. (Cooldown 3)
    Why does this give advantage and Retribution. His leadership already gives his allies counter chance and critical chance. So this actually doesn't synergise at all. Plus, when I read backup, I was expecting some sort of assist calling to be honest. The second thing I thought of was Backup plan from Hera. But that is besides the point. Overall I don't like this one.
    Jedi Strategist Leader: All allies gain 50% defense. All Jedi allies gain 50% counter chance, and counter damage. Galactic Republic allies have double their critical chance and critical damage.
    What...The.... No way. Double critical chance and damage??!! Basic Critical Damage for all characters is 150% before mods are considered. That means that this leadership gives all allies 300% Critical Damage before mods are even considered!!! Forget about revan, with this leadership you will destroy everyone trough sheer damage output!!! Especially with the counter damage on top of that. I'm also a bit worried about how this is essentially a better version of CLS leadership. But as it currently stands, this is way to over powered.
    Last Stand Unique: Ima-Gun Di deals 100% more damage to droids and recovers 25% of his health whenever a critical hit is scored. ZETA: Ima-Gun Di gains 5% offense and defense (stacking) for 4 turns whenever a Droid is damaged or a critical hit is scored. He has +50% defense.
    Like the Leadership wasn't already powerful enough. 25% health recovery whenever anyone scores a critical hit? That is way to powerful a heal for way to easy a condition. You will never kill him. Add some restrictions to that. Like only when a jedi or galactic republic ally scores a critical hit. Also, seeing how easy this is I feel like it should be less healing as well. Maybe 5% health and protection? Would be a bit more balanced. Like the rest thou. Very clever.

• Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Sunder Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict defense down for 2 turns. Grant all other Jedi allies 15% turn meter if Ima-Gun Di has a buff.
    The game usually uses "is buffed" for these type of conditions. But other than that I think this is pretty clever. Thou maybe 15% Turn Meter is a bit to much.
    Reworded to say “is buffed”.
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Nice addition. Like it.
    Cool :)
    Backup Special 2: Grant all allies retribution and advantage for 2 turns. Remove 50% turn meter from all enemies (doubled for Droids), which can’t be resisted. (Cooldown 3)
    Why does this give advantage and Retribution. His leadership already gives his allies counter chance and critical chance. So this actually doesn't synergise at all. Plus, when I read backup, I was expecting some sort of assist calling to be honest. The second thing I thought of was Backup plan from Hera. But that is besides the point. Overall I don't like this one.
    You don’t like the buffs it grants and the fact that there isn’t an assist? I can change that but I thought it was fine.
    Jedi Strategist Leader: All allies gain 50% defense. All Jedi allies gain 50% counter chance, and counter damage. Galactic Republic allies have double their critical chance and critical damage.
    What...The.... No way. Double critical chance and damage??!! Basic Critical Damage for all characters is 150% before mods are considered. That means that this leadership gives all allies 300% Critical Damage before mods are even considered!!! Forget about revan, with this leadership you will destroy everyone trough sheer damage output!!! Especially with the counter damage on top of that. I'm also a bit worried about how this is essentially a better version of CLS leadership. But as it currently stands, this is way to over powered.
    Okay I lowered the crit chance and damage to 30%. I think that was the only problem with the leader.
    Last Stand Unique: Ima-Gun Di deals 100% more damage to droids and recovers 25% of his health whenever a critical hit is scored. ZETA: Ima-Gun Di gains 5% offense and defense (stacking) for 4 turns whenever a Droid is damaged or a critical hit is scored. He has +50% defense.
    Like the Leadership wasn't already powerful enough. 25% health recovery whenever anyone scores a critical hit? That is way to powerful a heal for way to easy a condition. You will never kill him. Add some restrictions to that. Like only when a jedi or galactic republic ally scores a critical hit. Also, seeing how easy this is I feel like it should be less healing as well. Maybe 5% health and protection? Would be a bit more balanced. Like the rest thou. Very clever.
    Made the healing only trigger when a Jedi ally scores a crit. Should be more balanced.
  • You don’t like the buffs it grants and the fact that there isn’t an assist? I can change that but I thought it was fine.
    I guess I worded it wrong. I don't like it because it doesn't synergise with the leadership. The counter chance and crit chance on his leadership make the Retribution and Advantage of this ability useless. Or the other way around. Depending on the situation. They practically do the same thing. That I don't like. The rest is expectations and/or suggestions.