Bonus turn, 100%TM, Yoda and B2

I think it was explained a lot, that a bonus turn means getting 100% TM.

It's my understanding, that if more than one character has 100%TM it's rng who moves first right? Coin flip? (maybe I got it wrong but that's what I was thinking all the time)

So why when Yoda attacks with basic, giving him TM and filling it to 100%, and in the same time my B2 is also having 100%TM, then Yoda attacks with AOE giving him bonus turn (so 100%TM, while B2 also have 100%TM) and then Yoda attacks again. So 3 attacks in a row, while in those last two attacks my B2 also has 100%TM.

This is happening ALWAYS like this. B2 will never interrupt Yoda in his attacks. I had more than a hundred battles (probably like 200) with Revans and Yoda will always go first in succession with his attacks even if B2 has 100%TM.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Replies

• Bonus turn was changed fairly recently. It gurantees the character goes next. So Yoda will always go back to back in that situation. This affects a few other characters, but you'll have to find out who on your own BWAHAHAHAHA (actually I just can't remember which ones)
  • I'm guessing you just got some funny RNG and it's hard to notice everything. With the amount of turns Yoda takes and the lack of clarity on turn meter bars, it can be hard to accurately see everything. No one that I know of has come across this and tons of people have tried out the new separatist rework. I'm not trying to say there's no way that this is a bug, but I err on the side of things working fairly ok most of the time. Especially when it's an interaction that's been in the game for a while.
  • Good luck friend! And props to you for running the separatist!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Sarbitar wrote: »
    OK thank you for this clarification.

Still this does not explain why after Yoda attacks with his basic (not getting bonus turn) B2 will never interrupt this.

the basic was an assist giving him 100% TM perhaps?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Bonus turn was changed fairly recently. It gurantees the character goes next. So Yoda will always go back to back in that situation. This affects a few other characters, but you'll have to find out who on your own BWAHAHAHAHA (actually I just can't remember which ones)

Yoda is guaranteed to take the next action, yes, (he receives an 'imediate bonus turn') but does it also apply to other characters - f.ex. when Han Solo enters battle against a team, which has 100% TM preloaded?
    Sarbitar wrote: »
    OK thank you for this clarification.

Still this does not explain why after Yoda attacks with his basic (not getting bonus turn) B2 will never interrupt this.

If GMY has 100% TM after using his basic, it should be a coinflip, and B2 should go first some times. GMY only receives bonus TM through his basic attack - not an immediate turn.