Node Simming Slider Logic

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited March 2019
Node Simming Slider: The node simming slider logic has been adjusted to slightly reduce the number of taps to fully sim a node

This thing. Can we have the option to turn it off? I like this for my alt where I usually want to fully sim a node, but it's really annoying on my main, where I usually want to split up my energy between multiple things.
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• CaptainRex wrote: »
    Node Simming Slider: The node simming slider logic has been adjusted to slightly reduce the number of taps to fully sim a node

This thing. Can we have the option to turn it off? I like this for my alt where I usually want to fully sim a node, but it's really annoying on my main, where I usually want to split up my energy between multiple things.

Just slide the slider🤔 it’s not that hard
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »

just out of curiousity, how were you doing this before?
    I ask because i find it unlikely you were simming per one, so you had to slide the slider regardless. The only thing that has changed that you have to slide from max to where you want to go. Granted, simming per 2 is easier with the old slider, but still.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Personally, I like the change. But an on/off switch in the settings for gear farming purposes would make it even better.
  • leef wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »

just out of curiousity, how were you doing this before?
    I ask because i find it unlikely you were simming per one, so you had to slide the slider regardless. The only thing that has changed that you have to slide from max to where you want to go. Granted, simming per 2 is easier with the old slider, but still.

Per 2 lol
    Used to do 3, but I'm liking 2 better (don't ask me why :lol:)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Lasod
    52 posts Member
    Translation: this will increase crystal purchases after people accidently burn their energy