Return Simming Slider to 1

123457Next

Replies

• I love the new setting. Why punish the majority when some guys aren't able to concentrate and read for two seconds?
    Sorry mates, learn to read and don't bother the normal players.
    B)
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    VaexquaGer wrote: »
    I love the new setting. Why punish the majority when some guys aren't able to concentrate and read for two seconds?
    Sorry mates, learn to read and don't bother the normal players.
    B)

Why the punish the “normal” players? Because if their anything like you, then their all rude apparently. And no one complained about the way it was previously.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Love the new setting. No need to revert this QOL change.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    and yet.....

IT HAS

I dont think we have seen any update that doesn't make some unhappy. The player base is huge, they will never make everyone happy.

True enough, do you have any input to the developers at CG, do you let them know from time to time what guys are asking for, or what long-time players like or do not like?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    and yet.....

IT HAS

I dont think we have seen any update that doesn't make some unhappy. The player base is huge, they will never make everyone happy.

True enough, do you have any input to the developers at CG, do you let them know from time to time what guys are asking for, or what long-time players like or do not like?

we flag threads all the time for them. we copy posts in megas and despite what people think they do read things here too.