Help With Thrawn Teir Seven

I’ve got level 85 Hera, Kanan, Sabine, Zeb, and Chopper. They’re all Gear Level 8. I can omega all their abilities if necessary, and can give one zeta if ABSOLUTELY necessary. I run through the first three stages like a breeze, and get caught on stage four as they obliterate me. Mods are decent but nothing amazing. Help

Replies

• Post your swgoh.gg. To show us your team
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Health and protection on everyone. At least a potency cross and one potency set on Zeb (I put a full 6 + cross). Have Chopper over 200 speed if you can. Secret is using stagger on DTs to remove their deadly buff. Spread daze with Zeb and use all assists to him. Kill DT first the the everyone else then Thrawn. Backup plan Kanan or Chopper as needed. Can be done at g8 with this strategy.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Oh just saw you dont have Ezra. Will be tougher but doable. Time Sabine and Zeb staggers and can still do it.
  • I’ll look at my mods and see what I can do
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Probably need omega on clear mind and intervene for Kanan. And dont forget Chopper's metal menace removes TM. Very handy.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Mod for speed! Speed priority order: Ezra, Hera, Kanan, Chopper, Zeb. If you are using Sabine, put her in there for whichever one you’re replacing with her.

I had trouble initially. Once I modded for speed, I beat tier 7 on my first try.
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    You dont have ezra, hm so all off them hit much less. So You need more turns in last stage to finish but Thrawn is hitting the same hard. G8 can be not enough.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Mod Kanan for health and prot. Put omegas on uniques. Make Zeb and Ezra/Sabine fastest. Use arena mods. Pray.