170 Characters.......30 Good Ones!

Darth
296 posts Member
Why is there soooooo many useless characters in this game? To have 170 characters and most of them are useless is mind boggling! This game would be 1000 times more fun if there was more variety, how hard is it to rework these characters really? Seriously? This is a mobile game, it’s not some multi million dollar development Triple A game!! They should start reworking characters that are already in the game which shouldn’t be that hard honestly before adding new ones! And enough of KOTOR already! The first game on the original Xbox 17 yrs ago was good in all but Jeeeeeezzzzzzzzz!

Replies

• Most are useless? Just glancing at my characters i found 82 that i actively use in various game modes, whether that is tw, tb ga or sith. That's not even getting into my really really bad teams i use in tw when we stumble on 40-50k defenses.

Reworks take time and resources to do properly and there is likely significantly less income generated from them versus new characters so why would they want to only rework existing characters for the next 6 montha or whatever? They do have to make money after all.