future quality of life request

Would it be possible to include fleet energy or mod energy into daily raid tickets? As i keep my nose to the grindstone on farming Carth, it's a shame that those 3 refreshes dont contribute to my raid tickets

Replies

• Options
    Oh no you dont carth! Dont give me that jolee problem!
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Yes, but the Guild Tokens received at ticket payout doesn't have that same limit. So they would still need to rebalance it to include other energies
  • Options
    Sorry im confused how it would effect overall needed if the daily cap is 600. No matter what the max tickets is always 30000 for a 50 person guild.

because the game is designed to require a single crystal refresh of LS/DS/Cantina energy per day to reach 600 tickets. So, for CG to keep the same "cost" model, they'd need to increase tickets necessary to launch a raid.

stated another way, if they counted mod energy and ship energy towards tickets, everyone would get to 600 for free and that is not the way it was designed.

I agree that it's a bummer, but I think the benefit of having ship and mod energy added outweighs them not contributing to raid tickets.
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Options
    Including fleet and/or mod energy would mean you can get 600 with free energy. Meaning a refresh would no longer be required, meaning no crystals spent for 600, meaning more crystals floating around with the players. CG would have to increase the daily ticket cap so that a refresh would still be required. Then they’d have to increase the costs of raids since there would be more tickets flowing in and they want to limit the number of raids launched. Believe they previously addressed this question in a Q&A.
  • Options
    Right now, I believe it's not possible to reach the 600 threshold without a refresh. That means you have to spend crystals to get your full 600, which is intentional. I doubt they will ever make it so you don't have to use at least some crystals to complete the ticket requirements, even if it is minimal amount.