is it worth giving up energies to participate in the gold and droids events?

Because it doesn't seem so.

Replies

• Totally NOT worth it, it's broken atm
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Hahaha-No-Meme-01.jpg
  • It's a complete rip off!!!!!!!!!
  • Yeah, big fat no. And it's not broken, it's working as intended. This is a change they made as a result of negative feedback of the keycard battles. They clearly had a chance to improve the ratios per customer feedback while reworking the events and just chose not to. So, it's safe to say that they chose these ratios, and they are very much not worth it, and people are still upset at CG/EA about it for not listening.
  • The only thing that makes it worth it (and this is only in extreme circumstances) is if you are doing the XP grind and want to earn greater cash while doing so... The only way I see this circumstance being feasible is if you are focusing on only a few toons and have them fully geared and you don't need to farm more gear or character shards (I see this as a very rare situation for maybe 1 percent of the player base).

For example in the case of credits, LS Battle Hard 7-D (highest available for Level 74 players and below) nets you 1,400 credits and 20 XP for 20 energy where Teir 1 Credit Event nets you anywhere from 6,000 (min) to 18,000 (max) credits and the same amount of XP for the same amount of energy.

No matter what you will always earn the same amount of XP for the amount of energy spent...
    In-Game Name: UltraVegasJedi | Leader/Founder - The Force United
  • Low level players may feel it beneficial, but it became useless by around Level 50 to me.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    These events are useless. Everyone is complaining about lack of droids and credits - especially in the higher levels.

I just played the credit event an got a low $8k - that's gone in two seconds. They should make the challenge a little more difficult and pay out much much larger of credits and droids - especially at the cost of the amount of energy.

Training droids were removed from the shop and put into an event that pays very little in awards.

These events are pointless - I played them once thought they were a waste of time, played the credit one again today (as I am desperate for credits) and wish I didn't bother.

I will never be using these pointless events again until this is addressed and amended - such a waste of time.
  • No. It's a joke.