Which to farm first revan or darth revan?

2smooth
572 posts Member
I currently don’t use jedi so was leaning towards revan for that reason.

Just don’t want to complete revan farm potentially not make Next darth event where every player has him.

Then to realize it’s not useful anymore besides raids.

Replies

• Unless you are one of those people who thinks squad arena is the entire game, just ask yourself whether you enjoy Sith or Jedi more, and go with the compatible Revan.
  • I would go with Veterans Han and Chewie. They are super relavant characters for the game.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Dont knock the vets....I have had great success in 3v3 GA using them and cw chewie on defense......held a front line on a couple occasions.....people tend to underestimate them
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Definitely Revan. 100%.
  • Always farm next meta
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    CazNeerg wrote: »
    Unless you are one of those people who thinks squad arena is the entire game, just ask yourself whether you enjoy Sith or Jedi more, and go with the compatible Revan.

No not the entire game just earn crystals from it not raids. Can’t even be competitive in raids without crystals unless u pay so definitely important from that standpoint.
    Kokie wrote: »
    Dont knock the vets....I have had great success in 3v3 GA using them and cw chewie on defense......held a front line on a couple occasions.....people tend to underestimate them
    Like ur thought process I might be lucky but at my gp GA they just set defense and if they do more it won’t be close. I have more teams farmed with gear. Most just farm at my gp.