Help!!!!

I bought the $40 carth pack and then client started. My account is down $40 but the game doesn’t show I bought it! What do I do?

Replies

• StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    I bought the $40 carth pack and then client started. My account is down $40 but the game doesn’t show I bought it! What do I do?

It was your fault, so just spend the $40 again. Sorry.
  • Or try submitting a ticket or calling customer service, they may be able to see you were charged and not granted the pack.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Or try submitting a ticket or calling customer service, they may be able to see you were charged and not granted the pack.

I mean, you could try to create a ticket...

Oh wait...

1z713sjbce5d.png
  • I bought the $40 carth pack and then client started. My account is down $40 but the game doesn’t show I bought it! What do I do?

You need to post on the official forum, Reddit.

In the meantime, spend more money.
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member

In the IN GAME Settings menu, there is an option called "Restore Purchases." Should be the second option on the right hand side. Try that option first before attempt to submit a ticket, see if it gives you the pack again.
  • Click the gear next to your name in the main screen, then click the Restore Purchases button. Sometimes it takes a bit. If that fails, open a customer support ticket.2z318dv8ydq8.jpeg
    jbxbuc7tx7wq.jpeg
  • Never mind. They sent it to me in my inbox.
  • StarSon wrote: »

It was your fault, so just spend the $40 again. Sorry.

how is that his fault you (insert insult here) ???
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    It s not luck that you bought pack at same time as client restart
This discussion has been closed.