DRevan Release Date

No_Try
4051 posts Member
Do we have a certain date for the event? CG passed yesterday without the date announcement.

Replies

• Where have you been? Under a rock?
  • Yerff_Caasi
    736 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    No, we don't have a date yet. But look at the calendar. One week of 3P0 event. Immediately followed by 6 days of Thrawn event. Followed by nothing. The 20th or the 21st will be Darth Revan.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Just subtract 4 days from when the packs are stop being sold
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    wildirish wrote: »
    Where have you been? Under a rock?

Please show me where the date is announced over the high hill you're at.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    SmurfLAX28 wrote: »
    Just subtract 4 days from when the packs are stop being sold

That puts us at 8 days 11 hours until the event beginning which is better than a straight 21st.
  • No_Try wrote: »

Look at when the "EVENT PACK" ends in the game. Subtract 7 days.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They have to give us 1 week notice according to the cadence.

Being that I think many would agree that a week is 7 days and they will not give us any more than that we end up at 3/21.
  • What Kyno said.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Being that I think many would agree that a week is 7 days and they will not give us any more than that we end up at 3/21.

Didn't they used to give exact dates for events? Ofc I will take the journey announcement as a weeks notice, just trying to make sure.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No_Try wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Didn't they used to give exact dates for events? Ofc I will take the journey announcement as a weeks notice, just trying to make sure.

They still will, we have more information coming.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Look at when the "EVENT PACK" ends in the game. Subtract 7 days.

this
  • No_Try wrote: »

For a new journey or legendary, they give us a weeks notice
    So 7 days from the announcement
  • Pczarm
    17 posts Member
    So, where the reworked kits revelations??
  • https://youtu.be/YlfV29Bmsbk

21st.

Credit to Jaybee on Reddit
  • StarSon
    7426 posts Member
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Plus Legendaries and Journeys all typically run Thurs - Wed...So 3/21-3/27 is the most likely.
  • StarSon
    7426 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    And now it has been posted to their Twitter:

Edit: Though I just noticed this one doesn't say March 21st, just says "soon™"
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    So the now removed trailer makes me think the date is prone to change...and it hasn't been announced with a date in the first place.
  • so much for exclusivity... everyone ready for another 6 months of the same meta?! :disappointed:
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member

Turns out I wasn't under a rock and you were just assuming:

The previous version of this video went live earlier today that contained a date of March 21st. This was posted in error and the date is not finalized at this point. The Scourge of the Old Republic event could start on this date, but there are still aspects we are finalizing, and we can't commit to a date unless we are absolutely certain it will go live that day. That said, the event is highly likely to start in the next 1-2 weeks barring any major issues. Thank you for your understanding and hope you enjoy the trailer.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    so much for exclusivity... everyone ready for another 6 months of the same meta?! :disappointed:

exactly.

Every TW will have a wall of Darth Revans. Raids will all require a 15 minute hold on posting. The arena will be a mess. And those that planned ahead wasted their time.

Which is probably a great business move. Didn't cost those that planned ahead anything. Got to move them out and encourage new spending among the lower ranks.