Darth Revan Teaser

Prev13
For those who haven’t seen it yet, enjoy:
https://youtu.be/VSdNf177m0o

Replies

• Awesome! Thanks! Also... that looked like force storm he used against Fallen Bastilla. I was really hoping he'd get that ability, always the most satisfying to use in the old republic games.
  • Wow. I just finished playing Kotor again a week or two ago. This looks so great.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    I love the animation for force storm (lightening attack). It is very similar (although somewhat more dramatic) to how Revan used Force Storm in the KOTOR game. Revan slightly leaned back before unleashing Force Storm.

Now let's see that kit!
  • NS4Life1979
    71 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    HK47 steals the show with his final comment..

I know who the first character is in the arena.. Bendak Starkiller.. but not sure who the assassin is.. i would have thought they would have had Bandon - Malak's apprentice, but it doesn't look like him, scrap the above comment figured it out.. Ajunta Pall.. from Korriban.
  • Datenshi
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    seriously only one lightsaber ?
    where is the purple one ?

CG you had one job ......

• Dope. 10/10.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    HK is just such a **** fine character.
  • Datenshi wrote: »

Totally agree
  • T3 is on Darth Revans side in the trailer on the final battle...

Darth Revan was portrayed with one red lightsaber in KOTOR in the cutscenes so honestly this makes sense.
  • NS4Life1979
    71 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    why would the dark lord of the sith.. have a purple lightsaber, when in Kotor he usually was shown with just a single red lightsaber.. giving him two lightsabers would make him even more overpowered than he is with one. :D
  • In kotor 2, a memory of him dual wielded lightsabers. One purple and one red. I’m personally happy it’s just 1 saber.
  • Observation...Whales goes broke again.

This!!!

Give us Darth Revan with Dual Wield!
  • So new meta will include T3 and Canderous under DR leader?
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Small chance that we get an extra week to farm
  • Archeviz wrote: »
    In kotor 2, a memory of him dual wielded lightsabers. One purple and one red. I’m personally happy it’s just 1 saber.
    The design is correct according to the start of Kotor 1.
    Duel wielded is jedi revan after he takes malak's lightsaber, no?
  • DarkISI wrote: »
    Datenshi wrote: »

I like when you people say things like this. Oh CG do you remember all that work you did. Redo it because I'm not happy. Lol
  • Bendak Starkiller confirmed
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Gluckychou wrote: »
    Archeviz wrote: »
    In kotor 2, a memory of him dual wielded lightsabers. One purple and one red. I’m personally happy it’s just 1 saber.
    The design is correct according to the start of Kotor 1.
    Duel wielded is jedi revan after he takes malak's lightsaber, no?

I want to say it’s the Exile’s memory of him during the Mandalorian Wars. There’s also a ton of art with him dual wielding while wearing the dark robes. Since the light side interpretation was formerly canon I would say it was likely his older self during the Wars and the games version of him wielding a single LS is a better representation in this case.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Great trailer. As someone already said, HK-47 rocks the show. Although it did make me want Bendak Starkiller in the game.
  • B0baf3tt wrote: »
    DarkISI wrote: »
    Datenshi wrote: »

I like when you people say things like this. Oh CG do you remember all that work you did. Redo it because I'm not happy. Lol

One can always hope ;)
    But yeah, probably not happening. It's still my right to voice that wish.

Can we now remake KotOR with the graphics from the trailer? Looks so awesome.

CG, please don’t make the mistake of making him look like all the other Sith with one red light saber. Revan has the red and purple light saber it’s one of the many things that makes him stand out. Please get this right.

• Redeemed Revan had 2 sabers NOT Darth Revan
  • So, if I understand well what's on this trailer :
    Tier 1 : Dark Revan alone against Starkiller (no ally needed)
    Tier 2 : Against Juhani (ally needed ?)
    Tier 3 & 4 : On Korriban, against the ghost and the droïds. I guess HK-47, Carth, Canderous and Juhani will be needed
    Tier 6 : With Jolee against Dark Bastila (Jolee 6 stars needed)
    Tier 7 : Final fight with T3-M4, HK-47, Dark Bastila and Canderous all at 7 stars

Missing one tier somewhere in the middle I guess (maybe killing bounty hunters before or after meeting Juhani).
    But the point is that Dark Bastila and Canderous are needed at 7 stars, but Carth and Juhani may be needed only at 5 stars.
    And you also need Jolee and T3-M4 at 7 stars (+ HK-47).
  • So at first I was upset with Darth Revan requirements simply because of the lore but I got over it cause this game does that, next I was hoping they would stay true to him his persona, power and look. With his iconic mando mask and his TWO lightsabers, that was the big thing I saw that he didn’t have in the trailer his second most iconic feature and it’s left out? Unless it’s an ability he brings it out but I mean he is after all the only other person in all of Star Wars to have a purple lightsaber and he thought of it as part of him just like his mask and it’s left out.I post this cause he is my all time favorite character like many others and I just really dislike the way he has been handled so far, both versions. And if someone says they gonna do a third one with two savers I’m gonna lose it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Pieriku wrote: »
    So, if I understand well what's on this trailer :
    Tier 1 : Dark Revan alone against Starkiller (no ally needed)
    Tier 2 : Against Juhani (ally needed ?)
    Tier 3 & 4 : On Korriban, against the ghost and the droïds. I guess HK-47, Carth, Canderous and Juhani will be needed
    Tier 6 : With Jolee against Dark Bastila (Jolee 6 stars needed)
    Tier 7 : Final fight with T3-M4, HK-47, Dark Bastila and Canderous all at 7 stars

Missing one tier somewhere in the middle I guess (maybe killing bounty hunters before or after meeting Juhani).
    But the point is that Dark Bastila and Canderous are needed at 7 stars, but Carth and Juhani may be needed only at 5 stars.
    And you also need Jolee and T3-M4 at 7 stars (+ HK-47).

I believe in the CLS journey, you needed them all at 7*, even though you only used some in the early stages. I dont recall all the details at this point, but even if you only use them at tier 5, you will likely need them all at 7* to play tier 7.