Still can't get into the game, and Now Answer HQ appears to be down too.

I'm posting here because I really just don't know what else to do. It has been nearly 2 days since I've been able to access the game, and my next round of payouts is approaching and I guess I'll lose those too.

The fix at 11:15AM today did not fix the issues with logging in for me, and now Answers HQ seems to be down as well (just spins constantly after trying to log in).

I have an iPad and and good internet connections, and I've deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times.

Is anyone else having these issues? Any suggestions?

Replies

• Reinstall?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I know you are saying you have a good internet connection, but is it possible that, that is your issue, Answers HQ seems to be up and running for me. meaning that a background internet issue could be the link to both problems you are having.
  • jonnydeathstar
    106 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Thanks for answering. Background internet is def. not the issue for the app. It could be for Answers HQ.

They are on different machines and networks - app on data plan with tons of data and Answer HQ browser from my work PC.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Thanks for answering. Background internet is def. not the issue for the app. It could be for Answers HQ.

They are on different machines and networks - app on data plan with tons of data and Answer HQ browser from my work PC.

ok.
  • Game is crashing over and over again since yesterday. The 11:15 didn't fixed it.
    Reinstalled it many times now and its not working.
    Everything else is running just fine here.
    Please help us out. Everything was just fine before the "Quality of Live" update.
  • Miracle of miracles, I decided to give it one more try and it actually loaded on my home wireless. So maybe it was connectivity.

It's just weird though, when I posted earlier I had been able to download a Hearthstone patch and play with no trouble at all, but as soon as I tried again with SWGOH it was still hanging on the Cantina Screen as it had been for the past 20+ hours.

Thanks for listening and helping, Kyno.