Quality of Life updates needed

Aydnie
432 posts Member
edited March 2019
Hey,

So apparently the community can ask for QoL updates, didnt knew that.

First of all can we have a more detailed review in GA and GW ? Like, when someone attacks your squad you know what teams your opponent attacked with, what character he lost, what characters you lost, etc.
An awesome feature would be some cinematographic review of the fight where you would be able to see what squad your opponent used, what attacks he did used against you, etc.

This will greatly help players to understand how their teams work, and, apart from that it would be satisfying to see your opponent squad getting crushed in a more detailed way.

Another request I think we all need is Assault Battles simulation. Okay, okay, the first and second tier are easy but for mythic tier which can take some minutes to run just to get omegas...
Eh.

And if the event is judged difficult why dont put requirements like "beat this 3 times at 3 stars to unlock sims" instead of one or something like that.
Assault battles are fun to play but on some days it can be time consuming especially the highest tiers.

And last thing please let us make pre configurated fleet squads like we can do for characters !! It will greatly help in TW/GW/GA.

This is all I have to say but you can reply and add new ideas if you have :)
I really hope that some official or stuff will read this and, more importantly, take this into account as they are the things I (personally) think we really need.

Edit : changed to remove something I asked that was already in game but that I didnt noticed

Replies

• Auto Basic ? Like this?

eplscxnefiot.jpeg

Just click on the settings cog while in battle and turn it on.

rl9hg4eix44q.jpeg
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Auto Basic ? Like this?

eplscxnefiot.jpeg

Just click on the settings cog while in battle and turn it on.

rl9hg4eix44q.jpeg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah thank youuuuu I never noticed this !!!!! This will literaly change my life
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    How do I edit my first message now ? I dont want to look like a fool
  • Aydnie wrote: »
    How do I edit my first message now ? I dont want to look like a fool

Click on the magic cog and select edit.

That cog can do everything.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    ltdfd1dmqgla.jpg
    There is not
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Oh yes on the top thank you
  • I’m not a fan of anyone on the opponent guild seeing the team I used. If they see a few of my guilds players using a certain comp that could get them to use them or change strategy. Also it would literally defeat the purpose of setting zones if after a few battles I know they saved Revan for offense. Absolutely terrible idea.

However it would be a good idea to see what our players on our side are using so if they screw up we can coach them or see if they are not following orders on what they are using.
  • Also even if in review, many guilds have certain comps they hold dear to their guild on strategy they don’t want everyone to know about. I know we have some. It’s not disrespect but we spent hours testing comps in area before TW only for a less focused TW to use the same strategy against a team next TW. No thanks.
  • If seeing battle history is a feature, I hope it's at most an opt-in, because I don't want to reveal that. swgoh.gg showing ship reinforcements is already gone too far.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    If they see a few of my guilds players using a certain comp that could get them to use them or change strategy.

It is literaly the point of why I ask for this feature
    Geshtianna wrote: »
    swgoh.gg showing ship reinforcements is already gone too far.

Sadly for you, swgoh.gg isnt affiliated with EA or SWGOH and then swgoh cant ask them to turn down this feature, too bad ;(
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    So, does at least everyone agrees on the fact that we should sim assault battles ?