HK-47... thanks again ...

Darth_Cull_MRB
30 posts Member
edited March 2019
I’ve returned to this game in January after a year long hiatus. The only thing I can think of to describe how I feel is the “look how the massacred my boy” meme. This is getting ugly.
1.)Arena has a 90% meta?! With a KOTOR character:/
2.) Oh ships have a meta now? :/
3.) Wasted so much gear, time, and zetas on an as advertised “amazing” Grievous update. Terrible. ****.
4.) QOL was not very quality.
5.) and to top it all off nerf the only good droid leadership in the game??!

I’ve lost all respect for CG. I hate that Im chained to this game because i love Star Wars so much. But if things continue the way they are, I may have to quit permanently. @anybodyincapitalgames please do better
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Off you go, then. You'll be missed.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • I don't get why HK's lead had to be touched at all
  • Off you go, then. You'll be missed.

Troll. Can you not understand that people play this game for different reasons?
  • As someone who has invested a significant amount into taking all their droids to 7 stars g12 plus besides droideka and b1, between the grievous rework and this I'm ready to quit this game for good. Anything for KOTOR/REVAN moneygrab but if you play because you love star wars or certain factions everything else is completely unusable. This is like picks and bans from TW except we don't get a say in it.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I don't see a problem here. Several characters got a rework and all abilities - including leader - got changed in one way or another. We don't even know how his new kit looks but we already have complaints about it? I never heard of a HK47 lead meta for any part of the game and i don't think it will come with his current setup so what are your concerns all about? Every reworked character's having its space somewhere where HK47 doesn't have any for now so just wait and drink some tea.

Edit: Typo
    Post edited by Kisakee on
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • People wanted a rework? Here you are. You should have been more specific. XD
  • You are absolutely correct, this game went straight off a cliff when they released their biggest paywall ever, jedi knight Revan. His kit pretty much ruined arena...
  • SixTwoFour wrote: »
    Off you go, then. You'll be missed.

Your post has no relevance to mine. I made no comment on the reasons OP is playing.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Just like for Finn, the problem I have is that they dismiss an entire team with the rework. Sure An HK led droid team is obsolete in arena but I could still use my HK47,ig88, ig86, Chief Nebit and Jawa engineer team in TB. Now that’s one less team for me and no new one to compensate because I’m nowhere near ready to get Darth Revan as I’m lagging behind trying to get Han’s Millennium Falcon with terrible rng odds.

With the perspective of loosing both my Finn led resistance team and my HK led droid+jawa team, I can’t say I’m happy with those reworks. Their impact is getting terrible for average players.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    I’ve returned to this game in January after a year long hiatus.
    How it is to miss all the Kotor characters's marquees ? And miss 450 shards for required characters for Revan and Darth Revan ?
  • I get why they are looking at it, they have obviously spotted a problem early. I can imagine the problems and the shouts in the forum if they didn't pick up on this now and went ahead and missed this.
    This is a classic damned if they do damned if they dont scenario.
    I'm willing to at least see what they come up with.
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    I don't see a problem here. Several characters got a rework and all abilities - including leader - got changed in one way or another. We don't even know how his new kit looks but we have already complaints about it? I never heard of a HK47 lead meta for any part of the game and i don't think it will come with his current setup so what are your concerns all about? Every reworked characters's having its space somewhere where HK47 doesn't have any for now so just wait and drink some tea.

I'm sorry poster but you just don't get it. I've spent the last 5 years playing this game every day, for like 26 hours each day, and I have invested all my money into HK47's leadership ability. Now that it's/its going to change, the hole/whole reason for playing this game is completely over and I'm just going to threaten to quit playing again (but unlike the last 37 times, I really mean it this time), unless I get 2000 crystals and a few zetas back because I would never have put the zeta on Rose if I knew this change was going to happen that I don't even know what it is yet, but it obviously is going to be terrible and ruin the whole game for me and all of my friends, who also agree they are going to quit -- and I have like a couple of thousand of friends and guildmates who are just so sick of this game that this is the final straw and there/they're/their going to quit to/too/two, because this is even worse then/than the time they buffed CUP in that territory war and I almost quit then/than because had I known about that buff I would have invested less in other characters and put all of my omegas on CUP and then I would have won TW and would have been able to get an extra zeta, and that zeta would have been used on a character that would have allowed me to unlock JKR the first time, instead of the second time, and I would have been a mostly ftp player (except the hundreds of dollars I spent on HK47) who was able to get JKR the first time around instead of the second and because of that the game is ruined and terrible and the last five years of playing every day for 26 hours a day have been a waist/waste of my time.

Just one more thing. Those people at CG are really just horrible money grabbers who only created this game to take money from people who just want to play SWGOH and use there/their/they're favorite characters like HK47 but can't because of this rework that is horrible even though I don't know what it is yet, but I know it is horrible and want a refund of all of the money I spent and I put in a complaint to EA like 17 times asking for all of my money back and I haven't gotten a response yet, even though today is Saturday and it is midnight in California but 17 messages need to be responded to and nobody should sleep if I can't get my refund today.

And I need a refund for the zeta on Finn. Even though I don't have the zeta on Finn.

Absolutely based
  • At least they’re seeing the fact that without reworking him, his abilities will break the game before they do it; then have to go back and move the goal posts back as they’re done in the past.
    It seems they actually saw it this time vs. a “uh-oh...we didn’t see it”. Let’s see what happens. It might be quite good in the long run.
  • It's quite simple: if there is something that could be a threat for another thing they want you to pay for, that thing will get erased. Plus, if there's a thing they didn't bother to test that could be a threat for something you will potentially pay for, that thing will get erased.
  • Aydnie wrote: »
    I’ve returned to this game in January after a year long hiatus.
    How it is to miss all the Kotor characters's marquees ? And miss 450 shards for required characters for Revan and Darth Revan ?

It was looking up for a while cuz I thought Grievous was going to be amazing, so I poured all my effort into that cuz I thought it would get me back in the game... oh well lol

• wiiubsjxw9ha.png
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    I don't see a problem here. Several characters got a rework and all abilities - including leader - got changed in one way or another. We don't even know how his new kit looks but we have already complaints about it? I never heard of a HK47 lead meta for any part of the game and i don't think it will come with his current setup so what are your concerns all about? Every reworked characters's having its space somewhere where HK47 doesn't have any for now so just wait and drink some tea.

I'm sorry poster but you just don't get it. I've spent the last 5 years playing this game every day, for like 26 hours each day, and I have invested all my money into HK47's leadership ability. Now that it's/its going to change, the hole/whole reason for playing this game is completely over and I'm just going to threaten to quit playing again (but unlike the last 37 times, I really mean it this time), unless I get 2000 crystals and a few zetas back because I would never have put the zeta on Rose if I knew this change was going to happen that I don't even know what it is yet, but it obviously is going to be terrible and ruin the whole game for me and all of my friends, who also agree they are going to quit -- and I have like a couple of thousand of friends and guildmates who are just so sick of this game that this is the final straw and there/they're/their going to quit to/too/two, because this is even worse then/than the time they buffed CUP in that territory war and I almost quit then/than because had I known about that buff I would have invested less in other characters and put all of my omegas on CUP and then I would have won TW and would have been able to get an extra zeta, and that zeta would have been used on a character that would have allowed me to unlock JKR the first time, instead of the second time, and I would have been a mostly ftp player (except the hundreds of dollars I spent on HK47) who was able to get JKR the first time around instead of the second and because of that the game is ruined and terrible and the last five years of playing every day for 26 hours a day have been a waist/waste of my time.

Just one more thing. Those people at CG are really just horrible money grabbers who only created this game to take money from people who just want to play SWGOH and use there/their/they're favorite characters like HK47 but can't because of this rework that is horrible even though I don't know what it is yet, but I know it is horrible and want a refund of all of the money I spent and I put in a complaint to EA like 17 times asking for all of my money back and I haven't gotten a response yet, even though today is Saturday and it is midnight in California but 17 messages need to be responded to and nobody should sleep if I can't get my refund today.

And I need a refund for the zeta on Finn. Even though I don't have the zeta on Finn.

oeeefff, you got me. well played.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • SixTwoFour wrote: »
    Off you go, then. You'll be missed.

How foolish all people play for the same reasons to succeed and have fun. in a game where you have to farm to stay ahead you snooze you lose what did you think was going to happen please think before you open your mouth and show us all how ignorant you are
  • Kisakee wrote: »

Zeta rose you deserve what you get