Best BH TEAM?

2l7iw0wiv6op.png

I’ve unlocked all the bounty hunter toons and my best ones are in the photo but I’d like an opinion what toons work best with each other especially in arena and deal high damage in a raid

Replies

  • Tobyd1989 wrote: »
    2l7iw0wiv6op.png

    I’ve unlocked all the bounty hunter toons and my best ones are in the photo but I’d like an opinion what toons work best with each other especially in arena and deal high damage in a raid
    BHs aren’t very good in arena but the best option is probably zBossk or zJango lead with Boba, Dengar and Greedo.
    In terms of raids, then Aurra is brilliant especially for p3 of sith raid.
    Ig-88 and Cad are generally regarded as poor but any other combo from the others with Bossk lead is great for most stuff.
  • Redd007 wrote: »
    Tobyd1989 wrote: »
    2l7iw0wiv6op.png

    I’ve unlocked all the bounty hunter toons and my best ones are in the photo but I’d like an opinion what toons work best with each other especially in arena and deal high damage in a raid
    BHs aren’t very good in arena but the best option is probably zBossk or zJango lead with Boba, Dengar and Greedo.
    In terms of raids, then Aurra is brilliant especially for p3 of sith raid.
    Ig-88 and Cad are generally regarded as poor but any other combo from the others with Bossk lead is great for most stuff.

    I normally lead with jango with bounty resolve followed with bossk greedo boba
    I’ve grind the bounty hunters since they released jango cad and zam are my final picks cad is good to stun and debuff zam is ok as long as thermal detonators are in place
  • Saada
    46 posts Member
    edited March 16
    T6 sith raid:
    Phase 1:
    Embo L, jango, bossk, boba, greedo

    Phase 3:
    Aura L, jango, boba, greedo, nest
    Or
    Jango L, boba, bossk, greedo, embo

    For pvp
    Jango L, boba, bossk, embo, dengar

    Need to have a majority of zetas on them especially leadership
  • Saada wrote: »
    T6 sith raid:
    Phase 1:
    Embo L, jango, bossk, boba, greedo

    Phase 3:
    Aura L, jango, boba, greedo, nest
    Or
    Jango L, boba, bossk, greedo, embo

    For pvp
    Jango L, boba, bossk, embo, dengar

    Need to have a majority of zetas on them especially leadership

    I appreciate the tips
Sign In or Register to comment.