New Update and Buffs

H_B0MBZ
292 posts Member
edited March 2019
I attacked a JKR team with a GG team, yeah I know....
And I know that apart of the the new update was limiting the amount of buffs on screen to include only the most important. However on JKR I find retribution/counter to be more of a priority than potency up. Just a thought. If I'm wrong or am in the minority I understand.

Yes I only say this from personal experience where B2 will clear buffs but the Jedi still counter attack. Because I'm unable to see the remaining buffs. toons such as BB8 GG and B1 suffer greatly.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    i agree that retribution is more of a priority than potency up.
    but..
    s5a3bl.png
    maybe it's different in arena, but it seems the game also agrees that retribution is more of a priority than potency up.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    When things are collapsed, you can uncollapse for a specific toon by pressing on it. It brings back a little clutter, but also allows you to keep an eye on a specific toon in more detail.

I know it's not a fix, and I'm not sure we will ever have as much say over the order as we would like, but it may help.
  • I don't use the collapsed icon layout anyway, I switched it back to the old way. I don't want the game deciding which buffs are the highest priority, I just want to see them all. I'm very glad they left in the option to go back to the way it was before, I just wish they'd do the same with the default sim setting.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    leef wrote: »
    i agree that retribution is more of a priority than potency up.
    but..
    s5a3bl.png
    maybe it's different in arena, but it seems the game also agrees that retribution is more of a priority than potency up.

I have seen the same as you in arena five times today. The three that are nearly always shown are foresight, LBM, and Retribution. I think tenacity up replaces one of the counter buffs when a character has both. There's an exception when GK has taunt, but if he can counter it's always shown for me.

It's the tiny blue dot showing who has Strategic Advantage that I keep missing.
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Thanks for the clarification guys
  • I switched this off, it hides too many important buffs/debuffs (including breached in ships).

Just reducing the size of the icons has helped a lot with this update.