Suggestion for new game content

This topic is especially for the developers and I wanted to suggest the following things to be incorporated into the game. Okay here we go, as you all know the heroic sith raid is not an easy thing to do and it requires sometimes some very good RNG and/or well developed squads and tactics. For some guilds even HAAT is difficult and when a raid gets started, players only have 1 try to do their best, if they have something not fully up to scratch in their squads, bad choice of mods, whatever, they will simply have to do with that one run and they are left in the lurch as to why they did so badly.

So what I would like to suggest is that the devs created a new feature called 'the virtual raid', in this new holotable they can test and try phases of their choice in HAAT and Heroic Sith, so they can finetune their teams better and learn the tactics better, the raids will offer no rewards whatsoever and it will be a fully offline and solo event where a player can try several phases over and over again.

A second suggestion and most awesome feature I'd like to see in this game is a feature for Territory Wars, where an eye icon gets added to a squad that is currently either being attacked or that is defending, clicking on the eye icon will then take you into spectator mode, this way the entire guild can see how squads that are being attacked are doing on defense, but they can also see and spectate when a fellow guildmate attacks an enemy defending team. This feature would certainly add a lot of excitement to the game, especially in the harder matchups.

A third and final suggestion I'd like to see added which is more of a QoL feature is a new button in the character inventory called 'Mod reset', you know many players remod their squads for certain phases of the raids, they fit squads with a lot of offense, or they change their resistance squad for more health to better defend against Nihilus on P1 of Heroic Sith, but those mods are surely not good when used in arena, so they have to keep putting their mods from one squad to the next, a button 'Mod Reset' would offer some QoL, after having finished the phase they were in, they can simply click the button 'Mod Reset' and things would go back the way they were like an hour ago or whatever. Or have the button 'Mod reset' have some kind of function where it saves the mods on all characters on that exact moment you click it, then after the raid or whatever event they are doing, they can click it again and it will put everything back from the saved status.

Thank you for your time, I hope some of these would be possible.

Replies

• I would love to see complete factions, even if its niche usage.

Full tusken squad, full geo squad, a wookie tag, and a mandalorian tag.
  • I like the second idea. Fun to watch people in the guild fight.

Also, weapon mods.
  • Darthvestor_80
    484 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    They have a virtual raid it's called airplane mode. These things you seek are in game already if you aren't cheap lazy or can pay attention to your surroundings