Is anyone else upset about this new gear system?

Xjun
posts Member
edited March 2019
I used to be able to roll through gear farming and the controls were at least intuitive and made sense. Now they’re GARBAGE!

- The button under the gear you’re looking for defaults to “request” instead of find? Why, when you still have to drill down on that side only to hit the next button and be taken to the guild screen. NOT INTUITIVE!
- When you do manage to hit the “find” button, which is only half of the buttom of the WRONG SIDE, it defaults to ALL OF YOUR ENERGY! What is the actual purpose for this? To have people waste energy on useless gear?

This new system wastes time and energy. Can you just leave the old system in?

I’m so frustrated right now, ugh :(
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I guess its just you 5...
  • Seriously, I don’t see what was wrong with the gear screen before, or why they decided to change it; it hasn’t improved my QOL on here.

And with the default max sim, it’s only gotten worse. I’m one of many who prefer to sim everybattle one at a time, and since the counter reverts to default every time you hit ‘back,’ I constantly have to spend time sliding it back to one.
    Then there’s the chance you’ll accidentally over-sim a battle when you only needed one gear piece; clearing your energy reserve, resulting in the hard node farm being that much harder to grind.
  • HumbleSage
    65 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I have to agree with you here, more clicking isn't more quality, it's more work. Also, I find myself like you clicking expecting maybe pieces but it's the whole piece. Not intuitive.
    - HumbleSage
    "To me, there is no light or dark side to The Force. There's just the Force and I'll wield it how I see fit."
  • I like it because it gives you a way to see if full pieces are available anywhere, which you couldn’t easily do before. You had to go to each individual store to see if something was available.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I like it because it gives you a way to see if full pieces are available anywhere, which you couldn’t easily do before. You had to go to each individual store to see if something was available.

and where are full pieces available? for $/crystals?

co-sign the rest of this thread.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I like it because it gives you a way to see if full pieces are available anywhere, which you couldn’t easily do before. You had to go to each individual store to see if something was available.

and where are full pieces available? for $/crystals?

Yes, that is where full pieces are available. If you ever buy a full piece, it's great. Aside from that, it's difficult now because we are so used to how it was before. Once it's been there a while it'll get better.