Jolee is complete joke, nerf him now.

His health is in the orange has no buffs, my Yoda who is modded for over 6400 special attack, has all the buffs from bastila, attacks Jolee with his special and fails to kill him, he proceeds to get healed back to full HP. This is some extremely silly stuff that should not be happening under no circumstances, fix your game CG, just fix your game.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Revan's Savior?
  • Gotta check his tenacity stats too. His unique granting crit avoidance makes it hard to do decent damage to him.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Revan's Savior?

No that was after Saviour was poped. I always hit Yoda to exhaust the savior fast. Then try to kill Jolee. He was just under 50% HP had 0 buffs. My Yoda all 6 dot mods over 6400 offense, had all of Bastila's buffs. I use my special on Jolee he drops to about 10% HP. Then his Revan heals him up to full HP.
  • Gotta check his tenacity stats too. His unique granting crit avoidance makes it hard to do decent damage to him.

Even without a crit my Yoda has over 6400 special offense and his 2 nd special ability is supposed to hit very hard. Jolee 0 buffs, Yoda tons of buffs gold offense set and he only goes from like 45% health to 10%.
  • So, because you didn't kill him that one time he must be nerfed? Hah.

How much health did the opposing Jolee have?
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »
    So, because you didn't kill him that one time he must be nerfed? Hah.

It's 100% irrelevant, any character with 0 buffs, less than 50% health should be killed by Yoda's special ability when he's completely maxed out in gear, has 6 dot mods with over 6400 special damage and all the offensive buffs by Bastila. I don't care who it is, they should not survive that hit under any circumstances.

For your curiosity he has 51k health 2 6 dot mods and 4 5 dots mods. My Yoda is all 6 dot mods. With Revan's unique he has to have around 56-57 k health. Since he has no buffs and he has around 45% health he's around 28k health. After I hit he's left with 10% so he's got around 5-6k left. So you're telling me Yoda with near 6500 special offense and all the buffs can't hit for more than 22k?

It's 100% irrelevant, any character with 0 buffs, less than 50% health should be killed by Yoda's special ability when he's completely maxed out in gear, has 6 dot mods with over 6400 special damage and all the offensive buffs by Bastila. I don't care who it is, they should not survive that hit under any circumstances.

:D

Ok. Sure.
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

Ok. Sure.

You can laugh all you want but this is how games die. When numbers don't matter and unreasonable things happen.

Ok. Sure.

You can laugh all you want but this is how games die. When numbers don't matter and unreasonable things happen.

You're the one that said numbers don't matter. Not me.

How much health did Jolee have?
    It's 100% irrelevant

For your curiosity he has 51k health 2 6 dot mods and 4 5 dots mods. My Yoda is all 6 dot mods. With Revan's unique he has to have around 56-57 k health. Since he has no buffs and he has around 45% health he's around 28k health. After I hit he's left with 10% so he's got around 5-6k left. So you're telling me Yoda with near 6500 special offense and all the buffs can't hit for more than 22k?

If he doesn't crit, it's possible. The number and whether or not it was a crit should have popped up.

If he doesn't crit, it's possible. The number and whether or not it was a crit should have popped up.

You realize that my post is about Jolee being broken and this whole conversation proves that he is.

You realize that my post is about Jolee being broken and this whole conversation proves that he is.

Just because you say something is proven doesn't make it so. I see no evidence in this thread that he's broken.

No, seems like hes working exactly as intended... as someone said earlier, just because you didnt kill him doesnt mean its broken. No crit means its probably gonna be like that just about every time. Jolee is one of the beefiest healers in the game. deal with it. Your oversimplification of the numbers at play, as well as your comment that the numbers dont matter, tells me that you really dont understand all of the behind the scenes stuff going on
  • SavageOprahs
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    PeterBahama needs nerfed. Dude is everywhere.
  • I notice no one has asked what jolee's armor and special resistance was
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

For your curiosity he has 51k health 2 6 dot mods and 4 5 dots mods. My Yoda is all 6 dot mods. With Revan's unique he has to have around 56-57 k health. Since he has no buffs and he has around 45% health he's around 28k health.

After I hit he's left with 10% so he's got around 5-6k left. So you're telling me Yoda with near 6500 special offense and all the buffs can't hit for more than 22k?

Don't forget Jolee's 30% max health bonus and crit avoidance bonus from his uniques.

You should adjust those numbers and assume that GM Yoda's hit was non-crit.
    28.5k damage non-crit is pretty strong.