In the past few days my Sith squad seems Nerfed

Mongoose69
1 posts Member
edited March 2019
Prior to that I was doing good, with Bastilla Shan fallen stunning anything resembling a Jedi.
Now, every rebel seems to resist my debuffs of almost every type I have.
Clones, Jedi, night sisters all seem to just ignore them now.
My squad are all 85 with all level 15 mods, and just the emperor and Bastilla aren't yet max stars - 1 short.
Bastilla and Vader have the little 1 symbol on their avatars but too often they've had over half protection and full health and been one-shot killed while their strongest special attack doesn't even dent the enemy's protection.

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• It's possible that the teams have adjusted their mods, geared up more making it harder for bastilla Fallon. I see the same with my revan squad every now and then, same when I was running traya and when I was running cls before that, the arena is constantly evolving even if you cant always see it with a new squad.
  • I wanted you to say that I was right and the game got it wrong :):)
  • I've been going through the same thing I use the same teams on both of my accounts in arena zeta palp Vader Scion base Thule and either nihilist or cities they completely shut the turn meter down for the other group it's amazing even my 54 gp teams beat 100gb teams. And my 94 gp even better... But I have noticed after months of watching me climb 500 to a thousand spots a day and getting knocked back down overnight these enemy teams have adjusted their mods and that is the problem