What will the gear requirements be for DS Revan?

Title. I know I can definitely get all of them 7* before the event ends (assuming event starts 21/3), but if it requires g11+...I Guess I’ll have to open the wallet even more.

Replies

• They said it would be really hard so probably gear 11+. I wouldn’t be so foolish as to spend any money on it though and give EA even more incentive to make more paywall characters.
  • Open your wallet
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The most prudent course of action is to wait for things to actually be announced, and stock up on things you may need, but hold them for actual information. Basing your decisions on the speculation of others is.... probably not the best.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    G12+5
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • "Very difficult" = g12, or g11 with smash your phone rng
  • Title. I know I can definitely get all of them 7* before the event ends (assuming event starts 21/3), but if it requires g11+...I Guess I’ll have to open the wallet even more.

I believe the recommended gear level will be g14+
  • Zeuschild35
    124 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    'Prepare for the worst, hope for the best':)
  • It unofficial yet, but personally I put all the characters to g11 with zBastillaF and zCasianOrdo. I may or may not zeta another, just got to figure out my mods depending on DS Revan's influence on the characters.
  • Right now i have bastilla fallen at g12, hk at g11, carth at g10, ordo and juhani at g7. Probably going to need to take them to g9 or 10 too. Lots of carbontis. But with 3 raids and the challenges and crystal income from the arenas probably totaly beatable
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Watch it actually be easy and all that gear you just used to g12 Old Republic is the same gear Darth Revan needs.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Never waste your gear pre-event just hoard and you will be better prepared. I get all toons to g7 with enough gear to 10/11 immediately in case but no point in placing that gear until you know what is needed.
  • 800 stun cuffs
  • It unofficial yet, but personally I put all the characters to g11 with zBastillaF and zCasianOrdo. I may or may not zeta another, just got to figure out my mods depending on DS Revan's influence on the characters.

This is Darth revan NOT dark side revan. Dark side revan is his fourth form Darth is his second. For the record
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    All gear 12++ all zetas and god mods hopefully
  • Arena mod with g12+ plus all zeta i hope 😁😁
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    I second Kyno's suggestion of just hoarding. You might need all characters for all tiers, but if it's like JTR journey, maybe some characters are only needed in the lower tiers. So if you can wait, just gear up who is needed.

Just because you didn’t spend resources wisely, you’re hoping everyone can’t beat the event? Wow.

Just because you didn’t spend resources wisely, you’re hoping everyone can’t beat the event? Wow.

Just let them dream, if they were too distracted to start farming OR when they had the chance.
    It will be challenging, but they don't want to lose spenders. Just imagine how many people would put spending on hold if the event required absolutely maxed toons after the crystals for shards and the resources to say G10-11.