Please make Darth Revan extremely hard to get

Replies

  • MuCuS wrote: »
    mvmss wrote: »
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    MuCuS wrote: »
    Chewie and c3po were legendary events so it’s comparing apples to oranges . Like I said though if it’s a g12 requirement I won’t be spending a dime here anymore and I hope lots of others are planning the same. They make enough $ of us chasing shards rapidly

    Again...you had significantly more time to farm the shards than Revan. It's a different way to make the toon hard to get.

    Sure, it's only 26 carbantis, 13 stun guns, 13 cuffs and 10 eye balls. Did anyone do the omegas math? Sounds very reasonable and attainable to me, not too hard to get at all.

    Sigh...

    Their argument makes no sense at all it’s actually pretty funny. I see a lot of store crystal purchases from the ones who talk like this .

    Why is it funny? Yes, you have to purchase crystals...just like you would if were panic farming. Or you can save crystals.

    I have fully farmed all the toons...and g12'd HK, FSB, and Carth...now saving crystals for potential gearing of Juhani and Cande (both g7). I have not spent a dime.
  • mvmss wrote: »
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    MuCuS wrote: »
    Chewie and c3po were legendary events so it’s comparing apples to oranges . Like I said though if it’s a g12 requirement I won’t be spending a dime here anymore and I hope lots of others are planning the same. They make enough $ of us chasing shards rapidly

    Again...you had significantly more time to farm the shards than Revan. It's a different way to make the toon hard to get.

    Sure, it's only 26 carbantis, 13 stun guns, 13 cuffs and 10 eye balls. Did anyone do the omegas math? Sounds very reasonable and attainable to me, not too hard to get at all.

    Sigh...

    Not if you starting saving when fallen bast was released.
  • I think there’s a lot riding on the difficultly of this event. DR was the most I’ve saved and planned for anything. That said, I’m a really pvp heavy player and for me even thinking by the 28th or so I could be seeing 30-40+ others on my shard is really disheartening.

    I’ve been “ready” for about 5-6 days. I have hk g12. The rest are g11. Close to g12. I have zetas to burn.. all that said.. I’d planned and really hoped for an event date of the 7th. I wanted to spend a small amount of money and enjoy a shard of maybe 10-20 others. Or whatever the case be. A LOT less.

    It’s been brutal taking revan vs revan everyday. And leaving traya in is just a target. I really needed some time off and some easy arena battles for a while. Meanwhile hoped for something that’ll completely shut down JKR. Which sounds like Darth Revan will be. But again, hoping there’s less of them than I’m assuming. I’m not really worried about cls countering DR or whatever. I’m fine with rock, paper, scissors. BUT for once I wanted to be one of the very few with the rock.

    I’ll add I have zero real life dollars invested in the unlock squad. Just some common sense and hard work. Bash me if you must. But I’m 100% on board with this event being this craziest thing we’ve seen yet!

  • Javin37
    368 posts Member
    I think there’s a lot riding on the difficultly of this event. DR was the most I’ve saved and planned for anything. That said, I’m a really pvp heavy player and for me even thinking by the 28th or so I could be seeing 30-40+ others on my shard is really disheartening.

    I’ve been “ready” for about 5-6 days. I have hk g12. The rest are g11. Close to g12. I have zetas to burn.. all that said.. I’d planned and really hoped for an event date of the 7th. I wanted to spend a small amount of money and enjoy a shard of maybe 10-20 others. Or whatever the case be. A LOT less.

    It’s been brutal taking revan vs revan everyday. And leaving traya in is just a target. I really needed some time off and some easy arena battles for a while. Meanwhile hoped for something that’ll completely shut down JKR. Which sounds like Darth Revan will be. But again, hoping there’s less of them than I’m assuming. I’m not really worried about cls countering DR or whatever. I’m fine with rock, paper, scissors. BUT for once I wanted to be one of the very few with the rock.

    I’ll add I have zero real life dollars invested in the unlock squad. Just some common sense and hard work. Bash me if you must. But I’m 100% on board with this event being this craziest thing we’ve seen yet!

    Agreed.

    Good news is there is a guy that insists players like you are probably full of it...statistically insignificant.

    Bad news is he's wrong and there are many people in the same boat as us and there will be a lot of darth revans running around.

    At least we can get back to getting ready for the next thing months from now...and hope it won't be as common as this is going to be.
  • Javin37 wrote: »
    Agreed.

    Good news is there is a guy that insists players like you are probably full of it...statistically insignificant.

    Bad news is he's wrong and there are many people in the same boat as us and there will be a lot of darth revans running around.

    At least we can get back to getting ready for the next thing months from now...and hope it won't be as common as this is going to be.

    He said he has spent zero dollars on this unlock squad, not zero dollars ever. A free player is somebody who has never spent money.
  • RandomSithLord
    1402 posts Member
    edited March 20
    I'm willing to bet that it's going to be above Thrawn but below Chewy difficulty. Requiring G12 seems like a flawed business plan. The only players it would be appealing to are the ones who already maxed the team and the ones who did not bother with getting the squad ready at all.
    Now, if they make it tuned for G10-11, the first group will feel slightly less exclusive, but it' not like you could get any more money from them for this event, nor will they stop spending in the future just because an event was easier than expected. The second group has close to zero influence on CG.

    Practically by making a jump from G10-11 difficulty to G12 they would cut out the largest potential spender group. There is no way anyone is willing to buy 10+ 1500-2500 crystal pieces to gear the squad from 11 to 12. Even worse if G12+ is needed. Now, players that have spent something to get the team to 7* will more likely never spend again, if they miss the event by two carbantis and a stun gun.

    The argument that we had more time is ridiculous. We had one week (perhaps two) and a headstart on HK. That's nowhere close to Ewoks or BH. Making it G7-9 difficulty would be foolish, but so would G12+. The middle ground seems fine from all points of view.
  • I'm willing to bet that it's going to be above Thrawn but below Chewy difficulty. Requiring G12 seems like a flawed business plan. The only players it would be appealing to are the ones who already maxed the team and the ones who did not bother with getting the squad ready at all.
    Now, if they make it tuned for G10-11, the first group will feel slightly less exclusive, but it' not like you could get any more money from them for this event, nor will they stop spending in the future just because an event was easier than expected. The second group has close to zero influence on CG.

    Practically by making a jump from G10-11 difficulty to G12 they would cut out the largest potential spender group. There is no way anyone is willing to buy 10+ 1500-2500 crystal pieces to gear the squad from 11 to 12. Even worse if G12+ is needed. Now, players that have spent something to get the team to 7* will more likely never spend again, if they miss the event by two carbantis and a stun gun.

    The argument that we had more time is ridiculous. We had one week (perhaps two) and a headstart on HK. That's nowhere close to Ewoks or BH. Making it G7-9 difficulty would be foolish, but so would G12+. The middle ground seems fine from all points of view.

    Yea agree that g10/g11 is a safe bet and a good spot on difficultly cause players who saved gwmear and left them at g7/g8 will have to burn up gear to gear them up making them possibly spend money to gear up dr or finish a few pieces to finish gearing them to do it
  • mvmss
    213 posts Member
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    mvmss wrote: »
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    MuCuS wrote: »
    Chewie and c3po were legendary events so it’s comparing apples to oranges . Like I said though if it’s a g12 requirement I won’t be spending a dime here anymore and I hope lots of others are planning the same. They make enough $ of us chasing shards rapidly

    Again...you had significantly more time to farm the shards than Revan. It's a different way to make the toon hard to get.

    Sure, it's only 26 carbantis, 13 stun guns, 13 cuffs and 10 eye balls. Did anyone do the omegas math? Sounds very reasonable and attainable to me, not too hard to get at all.

    Sigh...

    Why should it be reasonable or easy?

    There is two ways they can make the character hard to get...make people panic farm or make the challenge difficult and thus require high level gearing. Both cost crystals and planning.

    English is not my native language, but to me "easy" and "reasonable" are 2 very different concepts. And, yes, one has to think the event should be reasonable, even if it ends up being difficult. Why would CG make an unreasonable event?? What would they benefit from it??

    In my case, playing catch up, gearing up a whole new faction from scratch, yes, it is very demanding, but it must be an attainable goal. If it's not, what incentive would players like me have in investing heavily on a character?? Very close to zero.

    A lot of people here take for granted placing high in arena, when in fact only a few dozen people per shard actually do it.
  • There is no way anyone is willing to buy 10+ 1500-2500 crystal pieces to gear the squad from 11 to 12.

    You underestimate the power of the whale. There are plenty of people who would do this.
  • There is no way anyone is willing to buy 10+ 1500-2500 crystal pieces to gear the squad from 11 to 12.

    You underestimate the power of the whale. There are plenty of people who would do this.
    20 guys per shard? That does not sounds like a good buisness plan.
    Plus they might lose more players and reputation. Bad plan.
  • Yea g12/g12+ is a bit much g10/g11 would be fine hard enough where u got to have good rng or burn through some gear to get Darth revan and not be to hard to turn players away from spending
  • They made the packs $40, isnt that harder?
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Gluckychou wrote: »
    There is no way anyone is willing to buy 10+ 1500-2500 crystal pieces to gear the squad from 11 to 12.

    You underestimate the power of the whale. There are plenty of people who would do this.
    20 guys per shard? That does not sounds like a good buisness plan.
    Plus they might lose more players and reputation. Bad plan.

    I never said it was a good plan... All I said was that there are plenty of people who would pay for it. And that's a fact.

    I estimate 10,000 people minimum would pay $300 in gear to G12 the team if required. That's $3M. Again, I'm not saying it's a good plan, just that the customer base does exist.

    As to losing players... no. This game has been out for 3.5 years, there have literally been dozens of times where people cried "if CG does XXX they will lose players." It doesn't happen
  • Gluckychou wrote: »
    There is no way anyone is willing to buy 10+ 1500-2500 crystal pieces to gear the squad from 11 to 12.

    You underestimate the power of the whale. There are plenty of people who would do this.
    20 guys per shard? That does not sounds like a good buisness plan.
    Plus they might lose more players and reputation. Bad plan.

    As to losing players... no. This game has been out for 3.5 years, there have literally been dozens of times where people cried "if CG does XXX they will lose players." It doesn't happen

    Im pretty sure a lot of players quit the game in 3,5 years.
    Just because your mind is not used to making a difference between 8 and 8.6 million players (random numbers used to make a point) , the difference is massive and it translates into significant missed opportunity.
  • Gluckychou wrote: »
    There is no way anyone is willing to buy 10+ 1500-2500 crystal pieces to gear the squad from 11 to 12.

    You underestimate the power of the whale. There are plenty of people who would do this.
    20 guys per shard? That does not sounds like a good buisness plan.
    Plus they might lose more players and reputation. Bad plan.

    As to losing players... no. This game has been out for 3.5 years, there have literally been dozens of times where people cried "if CG does XXX they will lose players." It doesn't happen

    Im pretty sure a lot of players quit the game in 3,5 years.
    Just because your mind is not used to making a difference between 8 and 8.6 million players (random numbers used to make a point) , the difference is massive and it translates into significant missed opportunity.

    CG's year over year revenue from swgoh says otherwise. And yes, of course they lose some players, but they also gain others. Their numbers indicate a net increase. EA is a $5B company... this is not a new concept for them lol
  • StarSon
    3906 posts Member
    Javin37 wrote: »
    I think there’s a lot riding on the difficultly of this event. DR was the most I’ve saved and planned for anything. That said, I’m a really pvp heavy player and for me even thinking by the 28th or so I could be seeing 30-40+ others on my shard is really disheartening.

    I’ve been “ready” for about 5-6 days. I have hk g12. The rest are g11. Close to g12. I have zetas to burn.. all that said.. I’d planned and really hoped for an event date of the 7th. I wanted to spend a small amount of money and enjoy a shard of maybe 10-20 others. Or whatever the case be. A LOT less.

    It’s been brutal taking revan vs revan everyday. And leaving traya in is just a target. I really needed some time off and some easy arena battles for a while. Meanwhile hoped for something that’ll completely shut down JKR. Which sounds like Darth Revan will be. But again, hoping there’s less of them than I’m assuming. I’m not really worried about cls countering DR or whatever. I’m fine with rock, paper, scissors. BUT for once I wanted to be one of the very few with the rock.

    I’ll add I have zero real life dollars invested in the unlock squad. Just some common sense and hard work. Bash me if you must. But I’m 100% on board with this event being this craziest thing we’ve seen yet!

    Agreed.

    Good news is there is a guy that insists players like you are probably full of it...statistically insignificant.

    Bad news is he's wrong and there are many people in the same boat as us and there will be a lot of darth revans running around.

    At least we can get back to getting ready for the next thing months from now...and hope it won't be as common as this is going to be.

    No one is saying there won't be "a lot of Revans running around," but when you say "everyone is ready," that is just not true. The ones who are ready are the minority, even if your shard says differently.
  • Javin37
    368 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

    No one is saying there won't be "a lot of Revans running around," but when you say "everyone is ready," that is just not true. The ones who are ready are the minority, even if your shard says differently.

    I've said as common as chewie...a lot...too many

    And I've asked why those that didn't plan ahead are even upset when everyone knew it was coming.

    Everyone is ready is hyperbole...and at this rate justified hyperbole.

    What a lot of people not ready are asserting over and over is that only those spending will get him, that only those that spend even have a chance in this game and other defeatist lines.

    That is simply untrue and I've pointed that out because someone new or looking to improve shouldn't listen to anyone that says that. They should plan ahead and save for meta releases.
  • Javin37
    368 posts Member
    CazNeerg wrote: »
    Javin37 wrote: »
    Agreed.

    Good news is there is a guy that insists players like you are probably full of it...statistically insignificant.

    Bad news is he's wrong and there are many people in the same boat as us and there will be a lot of darth revans running around.

    At least we can get back to getting ready for the next thing months from now...and hope it won't be as common as this is going to be.

    He said he has spent zero dollars on this unlock squad, not zero dollars ever. A free player is somebody who has never spent money.

    When did he say he ever spent at any point?

    He did say he was willing to spend some...but didn't have to...because he planned ahead.

    If you know of him admitting to spending in the past fine...but based on what was quoted he was willing to spend and found he didn't even have to. That's how easy this Revan is turning out to be...even those wanting to spend are finding they don't have to.

    My point with you in case you haven't figured it out is you are preaching defeatist lines and I only correct you in case some kid or new player sees it. People that plan ahead and put in effort will get ahead in this game and life. Collectors will get it eventually. It is really simple.
  • wildirish
    181 posts Member
    edited March 20
    @MuCuS
    How do you see that exactly?

  • StarSon wrote: »
    Javin37 wrote: »
    I think there’s a lot riding on the difficultly of this event. DR was the most I’ve saved and planned for anything. That said, I’m a really pvp heavy player and for me even thinking by the 28th or so I could be seeing 30-40+ others on my shard is really disheartening.

    I’ve been “ready” for about 5-6 days. I have hk g12. The rest are g11. Close to g12. I have zetas to burn.. all that said.. I’d planned and really hoped for an event date of the 7th. I wanted to spend a small amount of money and enjoy a shard of maybe 10-20 others. Or whatever the case be. A LOT less.

    It’s been brutal taking revan vs revan everyday. And leaving traya in is just a target. I really needed some time off and some easy arena battles for a while. Meanwhile hoped for something that’ll completely shut down JKR. Which sounds like Darth Revan will be. But again, hoping there’s less of them than I’m assuming. I’m not really worried about cls countering DR or whatever. I’m fine with rock, paper, scissors. BUT for once I wanted to be one of the very few with the rock.

    I’ll add I have zero real life dollars invested in the unlock squad. Just some common sense and hard work. Bash me if you must. But I’m 100% on board with this event being this craziest thing we’ve seen yet!

    Agreed.

    Good news is there is a guy that insists players like you are probably full of it...statistically insignificant.

    Bad news is he's wrong and there are many people in the same boat as us and there will be a lot of darth revans running around.

    At least we can get back to getting ready for the next thing months from now...and hope it won't be as common as this is going to be.

    No one is saying there won't be "a lot of Revans running around," but when you say "everyone is ready," that is just not true. The ones who are ready are the minority, even if your shard says differently.

    you don't need like 90% DSR...you just need the top 50 to have DSR and the meta is useless.
  • I don't know about EXTREMELY hard but it should be harder than JKR event.

    What I would want to have happen would be this (and you'll NEVER see me ask for this):

    Release Darth Malak a week after Darth Revan event ends as a Marquee Plus, like Jango was. And then having Darth Malak part of the squad makes the Darth Revan squad THE meta team that is more or less really hard to beat for any other team in Arena, even Darth Revan teams without Malak.

    That way the FTP players who planned accordingly and hoarded enough crystals to get Darth Revan the first time around can still be part of event and compete somewhat in the new meta, but then the spenders can have that last boost to set them apart...which is obviously what they want. And rightfully so, they keep this game FTP.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I don't know about EXTREMELY hard but it should be harder than JKR event.

    What I would want to have happen would be this (and you'll NEVER see me ask for this):

    Release Darth Malak a week after Darth Revan event ends as a Marquee Plus, like Jango was. And then having Darth Malak part of the squad makes the Darth Revan squad THE meta team that is more or less really hard to beat for any other team in Arena, even Darth Revan teams without Malak.

    That way the FTP players who planned accordingly and hoarded enough crystals to get Darth Revan the first time around can still be part of event and compete somewhat in the new meta, but then the spenders can have that last boost to set them apart...which is obviously what they want. And rightfully so, they keep this game FTP.

    That would be pretty brutal for non-whales because even if you saved, you are saving for DSR.

    To get a marquee toon to 7 stars...you are going to need another 20K to 30K of crystals.

    It is an interesting idea but a week after would be very very tough.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I don't know about EXTREMELY hard but it should be harder than JKR event.

    What I would want to have happen would be this (and you'll NEVER see me ask for this):

    Release Darth Malak a week after Darth Revan event ends as a Marquee Plus, like Jango was. And then having Darth Malak part of the squad makes the Darth Revan squad THE meta team that is more or less really hard to beat for any other team in Arena, even Darth Revan teams without Malak.

    That way the FTP players who planned accordingly and hoarded enough crystals to get Darth Revan the first time around can still be part of event and compete somewhat in the new meta, but then the spenders can have that last boost to set them apart...which is obviously what they want. And rightfully so, they keep this game FTP.

    You might be onto something.
    Especially since if Malak doesn't come anytime soon, he would be quite of a random addition. There's not many KotOR 1 toons left to release and it's been quite a while since they released a lonely toon with no context.
  • Dk_rek
    3226 posts Member
    Gluckychou wrote: »
    There is no way anyone is willing to buy 10+ 1500-2500 crystal pieces to gear the squad from 11 to 12.

    You underestimate the power of the whale. There are plenty of people who would do this.
    20 guys per shard? That does not sounds like a good buisness plan.
    Plus they might lose more players and reputation. Bad plan.

    I never said it was a good plan... All I said was that there are plenty of people who would pay for it. And that's a fact.

    I estimate 10,000 people minimum would pay $300 in gear to G12 the team if required. That's $3M. Again, I'm not saying it's a good plan, just that the customer base does exist.

    As to losing players... no. This game has been out for 3.5 years, there have literally been dozens of times where people cried "if CG does XXX they will lose players." It doesn't happen

    This
  • StarSon
    3906 posts Member
    As to losing players... no. This game has been out for 3.5 years, there have literally been dozens of times where people cried "if CG does XXX they will lose players." It doesn't happen

    Well, that’s not true. The game is 3.5 years old, so of course it loses players. And according to SensorTower data, there was a huge drop after JKR, putting the game down to a total of about 6M players (from about 15M at peak).

    Hopefully we see an uptick this year with so much stuff happening.
  • Javin37 wrote: »
    My point with you in case you haven't figured it out is you are preaching defeatist lines and I only correct you in case some kid or new player sees it. People that plan ahead and put in effort will get ahead in this game and life. Collectors will get it eventually. It is really simple.

    It's not remotely defeatist, it's realist. If you already had a very high ranking SA team, and you started farming the *second* the needed characters dropped, sure, you can probably squeak it out without spending money specifically on those characters. But do you really think there are a significant number of players who have top earning SA teams without having *ever* spent money? If the reason someone is able to not spend money now is because of spending it in the past, then that person isn't evidence in support of the idea that a bunch of free players are going to be able to get the unlock.
  • Calbear949 wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I don't know about EXTREMELY hard but it should be harder than JKR event.

    What I would want to have happen would be this (and you'll NEVER see me ask for this):

    Release Darth Malak a week after Darth Revan event ends as a Marquee Plus, like Jango was. And then having Darth Malak part of the squad makes the Darth Revan squad THE meta team that is more or less really hard to beat for any other team in Arena, even Darth Revan teams without Malak.

    That way the FTP players who planned accordingly and hoarded enough crystals to get Darth Revan the first time around can still be part of event and compete somewhat in the new meta, but then the spenders can have that last boost to set them apart...which is obviously what they want. And rightfully so, they keep this game FTP.

    That would be pretty brutal for non-whales because even if you saved, you are saving for DSR.

    To get a marquee toon to 7 stars...you are going to need another 20K to 30K of crystals.

    It is an interesting idea but a week after would be very very tough.

    Well, yeah, it would be very very tough for FTP to get Malak. That's the point. Only the craziest of FTP/near-FTP would be ready to go ahead and get Malak. Which will make the whales happy. And all the FTP people that prepared won't at least miss out on Darth Revan.

    I view it as a win win.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Javin37
    368 posts Member
    CazNeerg wrote: »
    Javin37 wrote: »
    My point with you in case you haven't figured it out is you are preaching defeatist lines and I only correct you in case some kid or new player sees it. People that plan ahead and put in effort will get ahead in this game and life. Collectors will get it eventually. It is really simple.

    It's not remotely defeatist, it's realist. If you already had a very high ranking SA team, and you started farming the *second* the needed characters dropped, sure, you can probably squeak it out without spending money specifically on those characters. But do you really think there are a significant number of players who have top earning SA teams without having *ever* spent money? If the reason someone is able to not spend money now is because of spending it in the past, then that person isn't evidence in support of the idea that a bunch of free players are going to be able to get the unlock.

    It is defeatist because and it sure isnt reality.

    I didnt start top meta. I broke into it with traya. If I believed the things you're saying I wouldn't have bothered.

    You're wrapped up in this "if you dont spend you cant do it unless you obsess over the game" line of thinking. All negative. There are many that dont care. There are also those that want to be able to get a revan 1st time without spending and I'm saying to them to ignore you because you're wrong.

    Do you want to tell them not to because they won't succeed "unless"?

    Someone right now that is barely 3mil gp can be in my position before the year is out without having ever spent a single dime....but not if they think like you.
  • CazNeerg wrote: »
    Javin37 wrote: »
    My point with you in case you haven't figured it out is you are preaching defeatist lines and I only correct you in case some kid or new player sees it. People that plan ahead and put in effort will get ahead in this game and life. Collectors will get it eventually. It is really simple.

    It's not remotely defeatist, it's realist. If you already had a very high ranking SA team, and you started farming the *second* the needed characters dropped, sure, you can probably squeak it out without spending money specifically on those characters. But do you really think there are a significant number of players who have top earning SA teams without having *ever* spent money? If the reason someone is able to not spend money now is because of spending it in the past, then that person isn't evidence in support of the idea that a bunch of free players are going to be able to get the unlock.

    I am ready an I have never spent money. You can do it. First you get all the legendaries. Then eventually you get where you have those. Start saving fir what comes next. You'll probably miss it but be ready shortly after. Then keep saving and you'll be in position for the next one sooner. As long as you have the previous two metas or so you can do ok in arena and get that crystal income up. I'm sure revan and traya will still do ok until the next thing after darth revan comes out.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I don't know about EXTREMELY hard but it should be harder than JKR event.

    What I would want to have happen would be this (and you'll NEVER see me ask for this):

    Release Darth Malak a week after Darth Revan event ends as a Marquee Plus, like Jango was. And then having Darth Malak part of the squad makes the Darth Revan squad THE meta team that is more or less really hard to beat for any other team in Arena, even Darth Revan teams without Malak.

    That way the FTP players who planned accordingly and hoarded enough crystals to get Darth Revan the first time around can still be part of event and compete somewhat in the new meta, but then the spenders can have that last boost to set them apart...which is obviously what they want. And rightfully so, they keep this game FTP.

    That would be pretty brutal for non-whales because even if you saved, you are saving for DSR.

    To get a marquee toon to 7 stars...you are going to need another 20K to 30K of crystals.

    It is an interesting idea but a week after would be very very tough.

    Well, yeah, it would be very very tough for FTP to get Malak. That's the point. Only the craziest of FTP/near-FTP would be ready to go ahead and get Malak. Which will make the whales happy. And all the FTP people that prepared won't at least miss out on Darth Revan.

    I view it as a win win.

    I see the point but I think CG makes a lot more money on the panic farm/gearing for each meta. If you forced people to panic farm 2x in a very short period of time...it will be a serious problem.

    I saved and am prepared for DSR but if there is no way I can get enough crystals in 2 weeks to get 7 star Malak (under your proposal). If that's the case, I am not even bothering to get DSR because I know it will be obsolete in 2 weeks.
Sign In or Register to comment.